Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Electric gate help PLEASE
I have a v2 city2+ control panel which was having a fault with the receiver.  I purchased a new receiver and upon fitting, on the LCD screen appeared hello then a constant clicking noise.  When I was going through the process of trying to sync the receiver to fob the LCD screen shut off and the red light by the fuse which kept flickering along with the clicking noise stopped flashing. I checked the fuse an seems ok.  There is a ac adaptor in the control panel that I am unsure what it is connected to was still showing a green light.

At a loss of what is wrong.   

If anyone can help I would be greatly appreciative 

Can supply photos of unit if it would be of help.
(08-10-2022, 06:27 PM)Be8st Wrote: I have a v2 city2+ control panel which was having a fault with the receiver.  I purchased a new receiver and upon fitting, on the LCD screen appeared hello then a constant clicking noise.  When I was going through the process of trying to sync the receiver to fob the LCD screen shut off and the red light by the fuse which kept flickering along with the clicking noise stopped flashing. I checked the fuse an seems ok.  There is a ac adaptor in the control panel that I am unsure what it is connected to was still showing a green light.

Hi,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Have you tested the voltage of the incoming supply. It could be spiking then dipping or be insufficient all together.

Kindest Regards,

Sam.
EasyGates.co.uk - EasyGates Ltd

EasyGates Direct - Trade only accounts.

Smart and Secure Center - Smart Home Products
(10-10-2022, 10:08 AM)SamAhithank you for your response.  The power seems fine but I have a video of the issue if that would more helpful than my poor description of the fault Wrote:
(08-10-2022, 06:27 PM)Be8st Wrote: I have a v2 city2+ control panel which was having a fault with the receiver.  I purchased a new receiver and upon fitting, on the LCD screen appeared hello then a constant clicking noise.  When I was going through the process of trying to sync the receiver to fob the LCD screen shut off and the red light by the fuse which kept flickering along with the clicking noise stopped flashing. I checked the fuse an seems ok.  There is a ac adaptor in the control panel that I am unsure what it is connected to was still showing a green light.

Hi,

Have you tested the voltage of the incoming supply. It could be spiking then dipping or be insufficient all together.

Kindest Regards,

Sam.
(11-10-2022, 04:51 PM)Be8st Wrote:
(10-10-2022, 10:08 AM)SamAhithank you for your response.  The power seems fine but I have a video of the issue if that would more helpful than my poor description of the fault Wrote:

Hi,

Kindest Regards,

Sam.
Hi,

Please send the video to technical@easygates.co.uk

we will be more than happy to assist further.

Sam.

Hi, 

Have a ditec gate, right side keeps coming off runner. No obstruction etc. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
(17-10-2022, 11:31 AM)drevans80 Wrote: Hi, 

Have a ditec gate, right side keeps coming off runner. No obstruction etc. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, 

Is this a sliding gate or swing gate?

Sam.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Electric Gates with AllMatic BIOS2 Unit antsnaith 3 1,606 31-01-2024, 08:22 AM
Last Post: patronsecurity
  Holding the Gate Open mgb 1 3,794 11-07-2023, 01:35 PM
Last Post: JoeF
  FAAC 740 Sliding gate Just closes or Stops Paul L 1 4,071 03-07-2023, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Michael
  BFT gate and Hikvision wiring help Gowrie 0 3,653 26-05-2023, 02:05 AM
Last Post: Gowrie
  Control Unit CLB202 Gate leaf learning issue Kaala1 0 3,564 25-05-2023, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Kaala1
  Hikvision DS-KD8003-IME1 video intercom to Nice Robus 600 gate motor help j1000 20 16,950 15-05-2023, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Nemen3242
  gate stop broke - any spares=liftmaster 300 bomitie 2 4,331 04-05-2023, 04:02 PM
Last Post: bomitie
  Bft gate one door stopping Matty c 3 7,734 19-04-2022, 09:13 AM
Last Post: benbrooks
  2014 model BFt rolling gate automation lauriston 1 6,288 07-03-2022, 11:11 AM
Last Post: JamieF
  Sliding gate motor brand advice please! Trevreg98 0 5,674 12-01-2022, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Trevreg98