Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Nice transmitters - compatibility
I am in the process of having new gates fitted with a Nice opening mechanism. The installers have offered me ERA ONE remotes, black and white, but on the EasyGates site I found Era INTI remotes that look similar but are more colourful. My question is, are the INTI remotes/transmitters compatible with an ERA ONE receiver? They seem to use the same frequency but I have not seen the INTI transmitters described as a viable replacement for Era Ones.

Thanks in advance!
(29-09-2022, 05:05 PM)Noghar Wrote: I am in the process of having new gates fitted with a Nice opening mechanism. The installers have offered me ERA ONE remotes, black and white, but on the EasyGates site I found Era INTI remotes that look similar but are more colourful. My question is, are the INTI remotes/transmitters compatible with an ERA ONE receiver? They seem to use the same frequency but I have not seen the INTI transmitters described as a viable replacement for Era Ones.

Thanks in advance!

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your enquiry.

The inti remotes are essentially a smaller version of the ERA ONE remotes. They will be compatible as they are the same coding and frequency.

Kindest Regards,

Sam.
EasyGates.co.uk - EasyGates Ltd

EasyGates Direct - Trade only accounts.

Smart and Secure Center - Smart Home Products
(30-09-2022, 03:04 PM)SamA Wrote:
(29-09-2022, 05:05 PM)Noghar Wrote: I am in the process of having new gates fitted with a Nice opening mechanism. The installers have offered me ERA ONE remotes, black and white, but on the EasyGates site I found Era INTI remotes that look similar but are more colourful. My question is, are the INTI remotes/transmitters compatible with an ERA ONE receiver? They seem to use the same frequency but I have not seen the INTI transmitters described as a viable replacement for Era Ones.

Thanks in advance!

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your enquiry.

The inti remotes are essentially a smaller version of the ERA ONE remotes. They will be compatible as they are the same coding and frequency.

Kindest Regards,

Sam.

Thanks, but I received exactly the opposite advice from tech support at Easy Gates, who said the two transmitters were not compatible, and I would need an additional receiver. So now I don't know what to think. I may buy an inti and try it for myself.
" The Inti remote controls cannot work alongside the standard Era One coding fobs I am afraid, the reason for this is that one style of fob uses the O-Code programming and the other Flo coding and therefore cannot work synergistically.

If you are keen to have both styles you could purchase an additional OX2 radio receiver which will allow for the function of both fobs. "
(30-09-2022, 07:46 PM)Noghar Wrote: " The Inti remote controls cannot work alongside the standard Era One coding fobs I am afraid, the reason for this is that one style of fob uses the O-Code programming and the other Flo coding and therefore cannot work synergistically.

If you are keen to have both styles you could purchase an additional OX2 radio receiver which will allow for the function of both fobs. "
Hi,

thank you for that information.

Just done some more digging. The ERA one remotes can work with the INTI remotes. But the ERA one remotes will need to be programmed in first them the INTI second.

Hope this helps.

Sam.
EasyGates.co.uk - EasyGates Ltd

EasyGates Direct - Trade only accounts.

Smart and Secure Center - Smart Home Products
(06-10-2022, 10:29 AM)SamA Wrote:
(30-09-2022, 07:46 PM)Noghar Wrote: " The Inti remote controls cannot work alongside the standard Era One coding fobs I am afraid, the reason for this is that one style of fob uses the O-Code programming and the other Flo coding and therefore cannot work synergistically.

Hi,

Just done some more digging. The ERA one remotes can work with the INTI remotes. But the ERA one remotes will need to be programmed in first them the INTI second.

Hope this helps.

Sam.

You are absolutely right. I have just received an INTI and programmed it from the Era One transmitter with no problems at all.

Moreover the INTI is half the size of the Era One and far easier to keep on a keyring.

Thanks for your help. Smile
(07-10-2022, 02:20 PM)Noghar Wrote:
(06-10-2022, 10:29 AM)SamA Wrote:

Hi,

Hope this helps.

Sam.

You are absolutely right. I have just received an INTI and programmed it from the Era One transmitter with no problems at all.

Moreover the INTI is half the size of the Era One and far easier to keep on a keyring.

Thanks for your help. Smile
Hi,

Thank you for your response,

We are glad that we can be of assistance to you.

Many thanks 

Ben
Gate Automation and Access Control from EasyGates Retail Store

EasyGates Trade Store for Trade only

Smart Home Tech from The Smart and Secure Centre

Smart Home News from Smart Home Matters

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  nice robus D400 smartphone control YOSH 1 895 05-03-2024, 04:45 PM
Last Post: benbrooks
  Nice MC800 Wiring issue Adamzsite 2 892 05-03-2024, 04:37 PM
Last Post: Michael
  nice robus troubleshooting tarmongaidon 7 16,830 30-01-2024, 05:19 PM
Last Post: hasanova
  Nice photo sensor issue F210 and MC824H gates won’t operate Tantrum 1 1,883 04-01-2024, 10:06 AM
  Nice Robus RBA3c Wifi Relay Switch Wiring denis 1 2,357 01-11-2023, 09:45 AM
  NICE MC800 Factory Reset bg148 5 3,369 12-10-2023, 01:11 PM
Last Post: JoeF
  Nice MCA1 stuck open after stop command Khooke 1 2,636 25-09-2023, 10:47 AM
  NICE MC82H - connecting maglock grangerd 3 4,960 10-10-2022, 09:40 AM
Last Post: SamA
  Nice Robus Don't Auto Close!!!! Ali_1982 1 4,384 03-08-2022, 02:23 PM
  NICE MC800 for failed A60 mindy bg148 2 4,847 17-06-2022, 12:25 PM