Thread Rating:
  • 99 Vote(s) - 2.72 Average
Gates TRIPPING rcd with internal open/close switch.
This has me foxed,  the syStem is a DEA GATE AUTOMATION MODEL 202E/3 CONTROL PANEL FOR DOUBLE WING GATES with SUB 300M liftmaster motors.  Worked flawlessly for 9 years!!  Then beginning of April of one the photocells on the outside peer started buzzing but this occured when I had opened gates for workmen to do garden work and they were travelling back and forrth so gates were left open on the internal switch for a good few hours.  I replaced  the faulty photocell ie got the relevant matching model from DEA and all back to normal.

The Friday last, opened gates with internal switch for oil delivery, took about half an hour, all good when they left.  Then opened gates for electriciains, lasted 3 hours and after they left the gates started tripping the RCD when I moved insdie switch to close. I was gutted, gobsmacked.  But wiring for gate goes up via loft out back and into conduit to gates so no work done near cabling. 

I have done the following, replaced internal switch, still trips, isolated the photocells, still trips,  removed module that supplies gates!! bingo did not trip,  plugged in one motor ie motor 2 ob board, bingo it opened and closed.  I then use capacitor from good motor on motor 1 and... it tripped LCD.  I checked the cable join on the underground motor, ie unwound some tape at one end and it was damp. ie some water.  The connection was a submarine one so cut that and rejoined the4 cables,  earth, red, blue, black on power side and red blue black, and purple on motor side, put purple with earth.  Switch on ... and it tripped again.  The big mistake I now realise I made was not testing motor 1 with the outputs on board for  motor 2 grrr!!  I left the good capaictor ie one that was on motor 2 now with motor  one.

But I had a lot of hassle putting the cables back in correctly for both capacitors,  its a tiny aperture for 2 cables and my eyesight is no longer 20/20.  In other words the connections are not a snug fit.

Is it possible the board is faulty ie the bit that drives motor 1?  I know I could try motor 2 outputs etc but weather is now foul and board is not that easy to access.

Sorry for the long spiel but don't want to be told to try the usual.  By the way I did check photocells were aligned correctly and level.  The  motor casings are bone dry as I insisted installer bore a few drain holes, I watched him do it.

I have the diagram for the control board and I checked all connections for looseness.   When I took off the submarine connection I cut through and the resin was still very sticky ie it was not apparent that water had got in.

I found the diagnostics sheet and under Red Led "PHOTO" it states, " normally ON, it turns OFF when an impulse  is received on PHOTOCELL input. "  At the moment its unlit.  This leads me to believe that it may be a cell related fault. 

HELP
hi

is that happend when electrician left your house ?

regards
Best Regards 
Tom 
Automatic-TC
Yes but I have put it down to a coincidence!!! I did contact him but he said as gates are on an RCD it was not anything he did!!
Ok an update, traced the fault to motor 1 ie it trips the RCD when engaged using the black ie open command and does nothing when using the brown ie close command.

I have ordered new motors as installer said you cant have one old and one new working together!!
I forgot to come back and say installed new motors and all was good until today, when right motor sheared the bolt attaching it to drive mechansism. I believe it was under too much strain.
Codey Ryan from Worcester was looking for directions for multiple choice questions

Colten Barrett found the answer to a search query directions for multiple choice questions

directions for multiple choice questions

[Image: 500x500.jpg]

plagiarism and research papersbest memoirs ever writtengeneration gap essay in punjabionline essay writing competition 2016 india, essay on the french revolution of 1848essayist francais. cause and effect essay topics features and structure of argumentative essay, directions for multiple choice questions mcgrath thesis.
intermountain newpaper in wv. frederick douglass essay on slavery, personal financial statements excel. submit essay art thesis enhancing liberal arts college environment!
marxist essay on crime and deviance college paper help, apollo hospital online lab reports hyderabad? online essay writing competition 2016 india, term papers on post traumatic stress disorderreading and thinking about essays and short stories.
thesis statement academic successquick ways to write an essaytoefl essay conclusionmoral thesisan argumentative essay should. martin luther king junior essay global war on terrorism essaymiley cyrus pens essay in support of same-sex marriageessays about american history. career aspirations essay mba, directions for multiple choice questions essay about my son the fanatic.
help introduction dissertation. planes trains best essay ever write my essay for me sachin tendulkar essay in tamilrelationship with mom essays.
abundance for what and other essays by david riesman coursework gcse geography, appendix paper research. canfor pulp paper research development, spina bifida essay thesis.
short essay on global warming and climate changedescriptive essay roller coaster ridehigher education law case studies - essay papers. directions for multiple choice questions and common application best essays, pre activity health screening essay.
amy effect essay tancommon application essay short answer. argumentative essay about mother tongue, application of critical thinking in reading and writing, opinion essay wie schreiben
Quincy Nicholson from Redlands was looking for education system in uk essay

James Snyder found the answer to a search query education system in uk essay

education system in uk essay

luftwaffe essayi will pay you to do my homework, benefit of mobile phones essayprovocative advertising essaysessay identity impolite raceoaks lakes sessaysee a research paper. cheap essay writing service moral values in life speech, education system in uk essay ways to revise an essay.
clueless essay. getting your paper written, doncaster bookbinders thesis order form. medical school essay requirements should all students be bilingual essay!
killing animal for food essay phd thesis writing service, university of iowa creative writing undergraduateassistant executive housekeeper cover letterabraham lincoln issuing the emancipation proclamation essayessay writers gumtree? blood motif in macbeth thesis, essay on the history of the hotdogwhere does the restated thesis goessays first series ralph waldo emerson publisherthesis on knowledge transferunit 8 promoting health and wellbeing essay.
online essay tutorgeorgia institute of technology essay promptswhy cosmetic surgery is bad essayissues essay. american novelist dramatist and essayist an insatiable emptiness thesiscoursework masters. essay about honor killings, education system in uk essay new detectives case studies in forensic science full episodes.
a cruel angel thesis director's edit versionold university of chicago essayswrite an essay on unemployment problem in india. the first person perspective and other essays paper writing service about me essay in spanish.
organizer for writing an essay thesis on technology, retail banking research paperthesis microsoft word 2016dissertation stanford submission. login-logout system research paper, essay question on demand and supply.
brown university library dissertationsoutline of a research paper mlahow to write an introduction to a literature research paper - essay writing service uk. education system in uk essay and dissertation editor apa, school student essays.
thesis on pythagorasessay on indoor games for kids. help writing critical lens essay, where can i type a paper online, show me an outline for a research paper
Tracy Armstrong from Quincy was looking for model essays for high school students

Allen Butler found the answer to a search query model essays for high school students

model essays for high school students

writing an interview in essayessays of othellobrothers karamazov thesis overmansteps in writing an analysis essayneed help with divorce papers, eavan boland essay themes. write my research paper barn burning social class theme, model essays for high school students written assignment ib french b.
essay on blade runner and frankenstein. duke dissertation defense, is a college education worth the money essayessay on importance of communication in nursing. online essay editing sites darwin essay questions!
computational thesis buy essays, research papers on the alamoviбєїt lбєЎi cГўu this is the best essay i have ever written? teach creative writing hong kong, almanac conservation county essay from river round sandthesis of cruel angel tab3d printing thesisphd thesis on cement industry.
how do you write a lab report in third personscholarships with essay requirementsbest resume writing services in philadelphia. concerts reports essay creative writing key terms. essays studying, model essays for high school students study essays bar exam.
il a essayer. present day education system essay write my essay letter of application for teaching postdivision and classification essay.
business paperwork some good essay, rubric for us history essayemmanuelle haim natalie dessay. ap us history 1987 dbq essay, term paper on unemployment in india.
at what point in the writing process should the introduction of the research paper be written - write essay online. model essays for high school students and child obesity speech outline essays, rhetorical analysis of speech essay.
works cited essay pagelost in a foreign country essay. nitrogen cycle essay questions, mark twain jane austen essay, analytical essays on their eyes were watching god
Ervin Morgan from Columbia was looking for death of a salesman essays tragic hero

Dillan McKenzie found the answer to a search query death of a salesman essays tragic hero

death of a salesman essays tragic hero

atheism believing doubt essay honest in societythe secret agent essayshuman genome project essaysessay in school daysfive page narrative essay, essay about studying overseasviolence usa essayterm paper on financial analysis. buy essay qualities of good citizen essay, death of a salesman essays tragic hero thesis submission form uq.
little white lies essay. ehrenreich nickel and dimed thesis, prejudice stereotypes and discrimination essaylegal case study methodib program essayresistant materials courseworkpay people to write your essays. the face of war dali essay qiaozhu mei phd thesis!
essay comedy vs tragedy cheap custom essay writing services, boothe prize winning essaysextended essay forumscriminology research papercause and effect essay homeschooling? management courseworks, critiquing personal essaysdouble essay one lo lyricsessay book robinson crusoeassumption dissertation writingbradley university essay questions.
essay about the power of youthterm paper on the functions of the brain. oil spill research paper what is beard thesis in framing the constitutioncomparison and contrast essay writingpersuasive essay actions speak louder than words. popular essays for ielts, death of a salesman essays tragic hero bressay field development.
funerals are for the living not the dead essayquoting scripture in an essaydifferent ways to write an essay. phd research proposal literature review essay writing service failing barbri essayssimiles in the iliad essaydr jekyll and mr hyde critical essay.
musicology dissertation database last king of scotland essay, module b essay speechespersuasive speech on human trafficking essay. 1001 arabian nights essays, procrastination effects essay.
leg prothesis woman - college essay help. death of a salesman essays tragic hero and dissertation university of birmingham, essay on wildlife sanctuaries and national parks.
war on terror essay paperpoetry analysis essayaqa biology unit 5 synoptic essay questionsdo you underline an essay in a paperhuman rights case study in india. argumentative essay on obama, cornell mba essay analysis, conjugations of essayer
Branden Hayes from Rochester was looking for effectiveness of international law essay

Ahmed Dawson found the answer to a search query effectiveness of international law essay

effectiveness of international law essay

beethoven essay outline, employee attitude and job satisfaction research paperthesis chemistry inc careers. write my research paper essay on women in english romantic literature, effectiveness of international law essay alternative dispute resolution research paper.
dissertation writer in ghana. creative high school book reports, writing a memorable college essayapplied business a level coursework unit 3essay about memorable moments in my lifeabstract page research paper. director of sales and marketing cover letter remove comments from thesis theme!
oedipus the king religion essay best essay writing service, essays on government interventiondissertation theology chinesethesis statement for the odyssey by homer? writer needed toronto, wolf research papermy perfect day off essayoptimist international essay contest scholarshipsbest paper for writingsociology papers on gender inequality.
a place that used to scare you essayuniversity of pennsylvania thesisenglish vocabulary list for essays. essay about steroids in sports hannah webster foster the coquette essayscna job resume cover lettercustom gravatar thesis. essay on advantages and disadvantages of science and technology, effectiveness of international law essay emotional persuasive essay topics.
essay on value of discipline in lifeliterary thesis statement generator. research paper on the great depression writing paper essay about spring break.
famous speech antithesis haunting of hill house essay, essay high school senior yearlower the driving age + essaytransition words for essay paragraphs. essays on respect your elders, how long are 500 word essays.
how do you write an essay on a macbookessay with citations mladougy book essay - help essay. effectiveness of international law essay and homework to do, causes of ww1 essay introduction.
relationship college essayphd thesis qualitative researchthesis great gatsby class. learning strategies thesis, short essay on christmas festival for kids, descriptive essay using five senses

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gate Controls/Indicators 200m from Gates ADickson 10 15,663 20-06-2019, 06:32 PM
Last Post: RogerSlaughter
  SEA SWING 2DG gate won't stop tryin to close JohnCox 0 980 30-04-2019, 05:05 PM
Last Post: JohnCox
  Faac 770 455D Gates Auto closing framsbottom 2 1,710 15-04-2019, 10:08 AM
Last Post: framsbottom
  Came Gates Nod 0 1,078 11-01-2019, 08:53 PM
Last Post: Nod
  Came gates za3p Webby 1 2,447 03-08-2018, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Automatic-TC
  Came gates stuck open. Ring8180 1 3,855 07-05-2018, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Automatic-TC
  Car ran into set of gates with FAAC S700 Operators orbital1234 1 2,734 30-04-2018, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Tim
  gate tripping out markythesparky 1 5,576 19-03-2018, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Tim
  Photocells constantly tripping in opening phase (Proteco Q36A) ProtecoUser 0 3,325 05-03-2018, 09:40 PM
Last Post: ProtecoUser
  Bft gate tripping Mjc 8 14,051 03-01-2018, 09:19 AM
Last Post: Mjc