Thread Rating:
  • 136 Vote(s) - 2.99 Average
Does anyone know what will replace this?!
Hi! Have just moved to a new property with an electric gate - the gate key doesn't work and I'm trying to figure out how/what I can replace it with! Any help gratefully accepted Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

Hi,

Do you know what frequency the remote is working on? If it is working on the 433Mhz frequency you could use one of our cloning remote CL4000. I will post a link to our website showing you these.
http://www.easygates.co.uk/universal_remote_control.asp

Kind regards
Tim
Gate Automation and Access Control from EasyGates Retail Store

EasyGates Trade Store for Trade only

Smart Home Tech from The Smart and Secure Centre

Smart Home News from Smart Home Matters
hi
did you check battery ?

are you sure the gate are powered up ?

regards
Best Regards 
Tom 
Automatic-TC
Hi! Thanks for your response.
I'm not sure what the frequency is - is there a way to find out? Also I don't have a working gate key - is it possible to use a cloning key if you don't have any that currently work?
Yes have changed the battery and that hasn't helped. And the gates must work since the bin men get in to empty the bins!
(28-05-2017, 09:36 PM)cjones Wrote: Hi! Thanks for your response.
I'm not sure what the frequency is - is there a way to find out? Also I don't have a working gate key - is it possible to use a cloning key if you don't have any that currently work?
Yes have changed the battery and that hasn't helped. And the gates must work since the bin men get in to empty the bins!

hi . spend 15-25 pounds for new receiver and transmitter thats my advice for your problem .

to check frequency you should have frequency scanner
Best Regards 
Tom 
Automatic-TC

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Replace Remote Control H-055 agafed 2 11,096 02-11-2023, 02:51 PM
Last Post: Matt Turner
  repair or replace blueberryhill 1 5,023 05-02-2021, 11:02 AM
Last Post: RyanB
Cool Does anyone know this fob or what could replace with dawn 2 14,977 24-01-2015, 09:12 AM
Last Post: dawn