Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Mhouse SL1 won't close correctly
Hi All, I moved into a house in Spain with this system fitted in early October, everything seemed ok but I haven't used the gate much. Yesterday I tried to open the gate but it only opened partially, after a few attempts and constantly pressing the remote it finally opened, I again had the same problem closing it, i.e constant stopping I finally got it almost closed by opening the enclosure and using the open/close yellow button and hand operating the limit switch. I downloaded the Installation Manual and disengaged the drive, this operated correctly, stopped on limit switch operation and reversed. I concluded it was a friction problem, cleaned the track of weeds and oiled the wheels, after a few goes it ran correctly but when it closes it immediately opens, despite reading the manual and resetting the parameters I cannot get it to close without reversing except by pressing the remote button 1, any ideas please
Hi Dartman,

Could you tell me what the EBUS flashing light is doing? check to see if there is a pause after so many flashes, this is a diagnostic light to indicate what the cause could be.

Regards Mike
EasyGates.co.uk - EasyGates Ltd

EasyGates Direct - Trade only accounts.

Smart and Secure Center - Smart Home Products
Hi Mike,
Thanks for your reply, I managed to solve the problem yesterday, it was a low battery in the remote, my confusion was that all diagnostic lights were correct and the transmit light on the remote was bright yet the gate was intermittent in operation finally refusing to react to any command. Having changed the battery I managed to revert the gate to normal operation.
Glad to hear.

Regards
Mike

(20-01-2023, 09:31 AM)Dartman Wrote: Hi Mike,
Thanks for your reply, I managed to solve the problem yesterday, it was a low battery in the remote, my confusion was that all diagnostic lights were correct and the transmit light on the remote was bright and how to get rid of moobs yet the gate was intermittent in operation finally refusing to react to any command. Having changed the battery I managed to revert the gate to normal operation.

Good to hear that your problem is now resolved!
(25-01-2023, 01:33 PM)BrodieC Wrote:
(20-01-2023, 09:31 AM)Dartman Wrote: Hi Mike,
Thanks for your reply, I managed to solve the problem yesterday, it was a low battery in the remote, my confusion was that all diagnostic lights were correct and the transmit light on the remote was bright yet the gate was intermittent in operation finally refusing to react to any command. Having changed the battery I managed to revert the gate to normal operation.

Good to hear that your problem is now resolved!

Great, 

Glad we could help.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mhouse cl2 error p2 and p3 flashes Ragnarevartov 1 533 20-03-2024, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Aiden Mitton
  Mhouse cl2 ESBus error - gate not operating yeatsie 1 1,327 30-01-2024, 10:35 AM
Last Post: benbrooks
  Mhouse left gate blocking full open when initialising gates neil.conner 1 1,451 24-08-2023, 01:51 PM
Last Post: Aiden Mitton
  Mhouse WH2S not opening SamGate 4 3,915 10-10-2022, 09:46 AM
Last Post: Michael
  MHouse SL10 closes, but doesn't open cambo 1 3,292 19-08-2022, 09:29 AM
Last Post: benbrooks
  MHouse SL1-10 partial close NAT 5 7,297 30-05-2022, 09:15 AM
Last Post: SamA
  Mhouse WS2 Gates not closing together pauln0301 1 5,255 13-04-2022, 11:18 AM
  Mhouse WG20 Alex74 1 5,820 04-02-2022, 11:05 AM
  MHouse WS2S Bricodust 2 9,466 30-03-2021, 01:26 PM