Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MC424L on energy saving
Hello everyone!

I hope I am posting this question in the right place... 

I have installed last summer a NICE Wingo 2024KCE Kit with MC424L as a control unit and according to the wiring diagram the MC424L has 4 possible wiring diagrams:

A) Connection with Stand By All (energy saving)
B) Standard connection without using the Stand-By-All and without Phototest
C) Connection without Stand by All and with the phototest
D) Connection without the Stand-By-All ith Phototest and without the Photo1

Wiring connections are found on page 6 in the PDF Manual: https://www.niceforyou.com/sites/default...9a00en.pdf

I am using connection A) Stand By All (energy saving) and my questions are the following: is AUX still available in the Stand by All connection?(because the line appears interrupted and I can't see AUX after PHOTO2 like on diagram B and C ).
Can I add a relay controlled via Wi-Fi to open the gate by closing the circuit between AUX(13) and +24V(5), or should I use step-by-step (12) with COMMON (8) instead?
How does Step By Step work in this case? I don't really understand the OPEN-STOP-CLOSE-STOP explanation, its' not clear enough in the manual (is it the same as normal operation or not?)

Any help and clarification is appreciated.
Thank you in advance!
(31-03-2023, 09:56 PM)VenomX Wrote: Hello everyone!

I hope I am posting this question in the right place... 

I have installed last summer a NICE Wingo 2024KCE Kit with MC424L as a control unit and according to the wiring diagram the MC424L has 4 possible wiring diagrams:

A) Connection with Stand By All (energy saving)
B) Standard connection without using the Stand-By-All and without Phototest
C) Connection without Stand by All and with the phototest
D) Connection without the Stand-By-All ith Phototest and without the Photo1

Wiring connections are found on page 6 in the PDF Manual: https://www.niceforyou.com/sites/default...9a00en.pdf

I am using connection A) Stand By All (energy saving) and my questions are the following: is AUX still available in the Stand by All connection?(because the line appears interrupted and I can't see AUX after PHOTO2 like on diagram B and C ).
Can I add a relay controlled via Wi-Fi to open the gate by closing the circuit between AUX(13) and +24V(5), or should I use step-by-step (12) with COMMON (8) instead?
How does Step By Step work in this case? I don't really understand the OPEN-STOP-CLOSE-STOP explanation, its' not clear enough in the manual (is it the same as normal operation or not?)

Any help and clarification is appreciated.
Thank you in advance!

Hi, 

Thanks for the message,

the Aux will still be active however this is only active when the logic has been configured on the board. the best way top connect this is into 12 and 8. the step by step logic essentially means for every impulse it will follow the logic outlined by yourself. an example of this is a push button, you press it once and release the gate will open and if you press it again mid cycle it will provide a stop command to the controller.

Regards
Joe
EasyGates.co.uk - EasyGates Ltd

EasyGates Direct - Trade only accounts.

Smart and Secure Center - Smart Home Products