Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Problems with Aria 400
The motors and PH200s are working fine.  But the ECSBus LED starts blinking twice a second.

1. If I reboot it, the ECSBus LED flashes once a second.
  2. Pressing the close button on the remote closes the gate, but it opens soon after.  I think I need to re-memorise the gate positions.
  3. I managed to register a new remote.
  4. I want to change the SBS mode to Open Only.  I followed the instructions by holding the T1 and T2 on the remote for 5 secs and then pressing T4 4 times.
  5. Nothing appears to happen. If the gate is open and I action the SBS input, the gate closes and opens again (see 2).
  6. I also want to re-memorise the gate leaf opening and closing positions.  I move the gates midway and press P3.  The gates do not move (they did the first time I memorised them, weeks ago).  But now the ECSBus LED starts flashing twice a second.

The manual (Table 10) says overload has been detected.  I think this is unlikely.

Table 9 says the intervention of photocell.  But the photocells are clear.  If the gate is closing, interruption of the photo-cell will interrupt that action.  So, they must be fine.
  • Any ideas?
  • Do I need to do a factory reset?, If so, how ?

EDIT - I tried the remote at night.  And the gates work fine.  When I press the Close button, they close and stay closed.  When I press the Open button, they open and stay open.  The conclusion I am coming to is that this is temperature related.  I suspect that re-memorisation might work at night, but then surely the system will fail during the day again.
(16-03-2023, 07:17 AM)RohitG Wrote: The motors and PH200s are working fine.  But the ECSBus LED starts blinking twice a second.

1. If I reboot it, the ECSBus LED flashes once a second.
  2. Pressing the close button on the remote closes the gate, but it opens soon after.  I think I need to re-memorise the gate positions.
  3. I managed to register a new remote.
  4. I want to change the SBS mode to Open Only.  I followed the instructions by holding the T1 and T2 on the remote for 5 secs and then pressing T4 4 times.
  5. Nothing appears to happen. If the gate is open and I action the SBS input, the gate closes and opens again (see 2).
  6. I also want to re-memorise the gate leaf opening and closing positions.  I move the gates midway and press P3.  The gates do not move (they did the first time I memorised them, weeks ago).  But now the ECSBus LED starts flashing twice a second.

The manual (Table 10) says overload has been detected.  I think this is unlikely.

Table 9 says the intervention of photocell.  But the photocells are clear.  If the gate is closing, interruption of the photo-cell will interrupt that action.  So, they must be fine.
  • Any ideas?
  • Do I need to do a factory reset?, If so, how ?

EDIT - I tried the remote at night.  And the gates work fine.  When I press the Close button, they close and stay closed.  When I press the Open button, they open and stay open.  The conclusion I am coming to is that this is temperature related.  I suspect that re-memorisation might work at night, but then surely the system will fail during the day again.
Hi,

Thanks for the message,

Glad they are working again however, should you ever need to factory default your control board press and hold buttons P2 and P3 until the Stop Led turns off. This procedure restores factory parameters.

BR 
Joe
EasyGates.co.uk - EasyGates Ltd

EasyGates Direct - Trade only accounts.

Smart and Secure Center - Smart Home Products

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nice Toona problems russp 0 4,919 26-12-2020, 10:44 AM
Last Post: russp
  Wifi Gate Opener - IT4WIFI problems Mehullakhani 0 5,920 12-08-2020, 11:10 AM
Last Post: Mehullakhani
  Aria gate openers and GSM controller Jamie 2 6,567 25-04-2020, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Jamie
  NIce Aria 400 unable to program gate open/close Telboy 2 11,384 13-01-2020, 03:33 PM
Last Post: Telboy
  Magnetic Lock to NiceHome Aria papekani 3 13,205 20-03-2019, 11:30 AM
Last Post: JoeF