Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.43 Average
First Post.. With question
Hi, I'm buying a property soon which has 7ft steel electric gates. Due to shared access they have on the wall push button opening for deliveries etc. 
I don’t know the manufacturer yet but I'd like to have also a remote control as well as the wall mounted switch which is on the left of the car - yea I dunno who installed that..

I'm presuming it can't be too tricky as the switch is just on off.. It'd be simply adding a IR circuit running in parallel I think 

Cheers
(28-10-2022, 11:54 AM)Yos Sam Wrote: Hi, I'm buying a property soon which has 7ft steel electric gates. Due to shared access they have on the wall push button opening for deliveries etc. 
I don’t know the manufacturer yet but I'd like to have also a remote control as well as the wall mounted switch which is on the left of the car - yea I dunno who installed that..

I'm presuming it can't be too tricky as the switch is just on off.. It'd be simply adding a IR circuit running in parallel I think 

Cheers

Hi,

Any open command access control products will just be wired in parallel into the NO and C outputs. Remote controls can also be added easily via programming to the receiver. If you can provide the Make and Model numbers of your Control board, Motors and accessories.

I will then be able to assist you further.

Sam.
EasyGates.co.uk - EasyGates Ltd

EasyGates Direct - Trade only accounts.

Smart and Secure Center - Smart Home Products
(28-10-2022, 01:24 PM)SamA Wrote:
(28-10-2022, 11:54 AM)Yos Sam Wrote: Hi, I'm buying a property soon which has 7ft steel electric gates. Due to shared access they have on the wall push button opening for deliveries etc. 

Cheers

Hi,

Any open command access control products will just be wired in parallel into the NO and C outputs. Remote controls can also be added easily via programming to the receiver. If you can provide the Make and Model numbers of your Control board, Motors and accessories.

Sam.

I've no idea yet... I'm guessing it can't be too difficult to add to..
(28-10-2022, 01:36 PM)Yos Sam Wrote:

Cheers

Hi,

Sam.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply,

you could always send us an image of the control panel for us to confirm the model number.

Please send this image to technical@easygates.co.uk

Kind Regards
Joe

(01-11-2022, 11:23 AM)JoeF Wrote:

Cheers

Hi,

Sam.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply,

you could always send us an image of the control panel for us to confirm the model number.

Kind Regards
Joe

I'll try to.. I'm not in the property for a few weeks yet once set up and settled in I'll have a look at it. I'm guessing that the switch on the wall could be run in parallel to the remote so you could use either.. It'd be real handy crazy why they put it on the wrong side to the driver...
(01-11-2022, 12:33 PM)Yos Sam Wrote:
(01-11-2022, 11:23 AM)JoeF Wrote:

Cheers

Hi,

Sam.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply,

Kind Regards
Joe

I'll try to.. I'm not in the property for a few weeks yet once set up and settled in I'll have a look at it. I'm guessing that the switch on the wall could be run in parallel to the remote so you could use either.. It'd be real handy crazy why they put it on the wrong side to the driver...

Hi,

Of course, a push button/switch can be used in conjunction with a remote at any time.

Sam.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello - Another Proteco Q60A/R Question! SawboMan 2 3,156 12-07-2022, 11:48 AM
Last Post: SamA
Question Question About my Gate Install brooky 0 6,952 25-10-2012, 08:39 PM
Last Post: brooky