Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Latch open with Videx GSM
Hi,

I have a newly installed FAAC/Genius setup with a Videx GSM panel used as an intercom / call to open. (Motor: Diablo, Controller: Brain)
The Videx unit was previously used with on a BFT installation where I could text the unit and it could be permanently "latched" open, eg: 1234RLA
When the latch sequence is sent to the FAAC installation the gate opens but then closes after the programmed time interval (15 seconds).

Any input appreciated 
Thanks
Dave
(30-08-2022, 10:29 AM)DP86 Wrote: Hi,

I have a newly installed FAAC/Genius setup with a Videx GSM panel used as an intercom / call to open. (Motor: Diablo, Controller: Brain)
The Videx unit was previously used with on a BFT installation where I could text the unit and it could be permanently "latched" open, eg: 1234RLA
When the latch sequence is sent to the FAAC installation the gate opens but then closes after the programmed time interval (15 seconds).

Any input appreciated 
Thanks
Dave

Hi Dave,

thanks for the message,

can you confirm the model number of the keypad, it should be situated on the back of the keypad module itself as i can advise from here, do you know your engineers/programming code?

Kind Regards
Joe
EasyGates.co.uk - EasyGates Ltd

EasyGates Direct - Trade only accounts.

Smart and Secure Center - Smart Home Products
Morning Joe,

Its a 4810N-1, yep have the programming code and access to the panel via the programming software.

Tks
Dave
Hi Dave,

The relay time can be from 01 – 99 seconds or latching (Set the relay time to 00 for latched mode. In latch mode, the relay will stay energised until the command is send again)

1111RLTnn Store the time nn = time in seconds

1111RLTnn? Store the time nn = time in seconds. Also send a confirmation text back to the sender.

1111RLT? Query the current stored time. A text message will be sent to the sender showing the stored time

Regards
Mike
EasyGates.co.uk - EasyGates Ltd

EasyGates Direct - Trade only accounts.

Smart and Secure Center - Smart Home Products

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gate continues trying to open tjtj6554 1 3,177 20-09-2022, 08:02 AM
Last Post: SamA
  Gates open /won't close mag1173 0 7,749 09-07-2016, 03:46 PM
Last Post: mag1173
  415 24V Forced open by rolling car mpit 1 11,697 01-09-2014, 08:10 AM