Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average
KAE5061 Key Button
Hi i want to use the key button on my intercom but i am using the normally open contacts p1 at the moment to open gates fully but i would like to use the key button to partially open (One leaf) how ids this wired, i believe this is a negative voltage pulse. having issue trying to trigger a relay or how do i do it. Please any help greatly appreciated.
(02-02-2022, 08:17 AM)decd Wrote: Hi i want to use the key button on my intercom but i am using the normally open contacts p1 at the moment to open gates fully but i would like to use the key button to partially open (One leaf) how ids this wired, i believe this is a negative voltage pulse. having issue trying to trigger a relay or how do i do it. Please any help greatly appreciated.

Hi,

If you wish to do this, you will need to see if your gate opener has the capability of changing an input on its board to partial opening. If so, you will need to wire out of one of the relays on the intercom into the partial opening terminal of your gate opener.

E.G. 

RELAY 1 (intercom) - OPEN (gate)
RELAY 2 (intercom) - PARTIAL OPEN (gate)

If your gate PCB does not have the capabilities to use a partial opening and full opening, you will not be able to achieve this.

Kind regards
-Jamie
Gate Automation and Access Control from EasyGates Retail Store

EasyGates Trade Store for Trade only

Smart Home Tech from The Smart and Secure Centre

Smart Home News from Smart Home Matters