Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average
Wg20s
Hi. I’m new so please forgive my lack of knowledge. I have just bought a house with an mhouse swing gate. I came home yesterday and opened with my remote, but noticed it did not close behind me. Now I cannot get it to move at all. I can manually release them and they move freely. The indicator light flashes 9 times, pause then 9 times. I have done a little research but info is quite vague. I’m suspecting a bad photocell but am unsure how to proceed with troubleshooting. Any ideas?
Hi Dave,

To check whether the MHOUSE unit has faulty cells. Unplug the blue ECSBUS terminal and leave it hanging. Press and hold the P2 button (middle of the 3 vertical buttons) until the LED indicator to left of it starts flashing. Release the button and wait for the LED to stop flashing. Using your remote try and activate the gates, if the gate moves to the open and again to the close you may have a photocell or cabling fault.
Gate Automation and Access Control from EasyGates Retail Store

EasyGates Trade Store for Trade only

Smart Home Tech from The Smart and Secure Centre

Smart Home News from Smart Home Matters
Thanks so much for the reply Ryan. I tried that and it did not work. I’ve been able to get the gate working by doing a hard reset and relearning the movements. But it only lasts for a few days and stops working again. I’d really like to get to the bottom of this. Could the hard drive be faulty? I think I’ve tried everything else.. can you email me at islandfishlifter@gmail.com
Thank you so much! I havnt found anybody that knows anything about these units.
(13-05-2021, 04:09 AM)Daveeyx Wrote: Thanks so much for the reply Ryan. I tried that and it did not work. I’ve been able to get the gate working by doing a hard reset and relearning the movements. But it only lasts for a few days and stops working again. I’d really like to get to the bottom of this. Could the hard drive be faulty? I think I’ve tried everything else.. can you email me at islandfishlifter@gmail.com
Thank you so much! I havnt found anybody that knows anything about these units.

Hi,

Further to Ryans response i don't think he has realised the 9 flashed, the 9 flashes symbolizes that the gate system is receiving a block command from somewhere, typically a block command would come from a remote control so my first port of call would be to delete all remote control codes and reprogram them one by one again via the P1 button, if this does not work then we shall try a panel reset.

Regards Joe
EasyGates.co.uk - EasyGates Ltd

EasyGates Direct - Trade only accounts.

Smart and Secure Center - Smart Home Products