Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with CB22
Hello

I'm new to this forum. I hope someone can help me 

I installed a sliding gate about 10 years ago. It worked with no problems until now. The gate is powered with a Liftmaster SLY500 Kit which has a CB22 control board.

Recently it stopped working from the Keypad but continues to work as normal with the Key Fob. It performs as normal otherwise.

Because I could hear the Relay switching when using the Key Fob, I changed the connection on 7 from Input control 1 to control 2 and now works in pedestrian mode, which, I think is normal for that connection.

Is it possible the 12V relay, just under connections 7 to 10 has developed a fault.?

If that is the case, is it possible to replace just the Relay in the PCB board rather than going to the expense of purchasing a replacement PCB board 

Thanks in advance for any help

Larry
(21-02-2021, 11:56 PM)Larry Wrote: Hello

I'm new to this forum. I hope someone can help me 

I installed a sliding gate about 10 years ago. It worked with no problems until now. The gate is powered with a Liftmaster SLY500 Kit which has a CB22 control board.

Recently it stopped working from the Keypad but continues to work as normal with the Key Fob. It performs as normal otherwise.

Because I could hear the Relay switching when using the Key Fob, I changed the connection on 7 from Input control 1 to control 2 and now works in pedestrian mode, which, I think is normal for that connection.

Is it possible the 12V relay, just under connections 7 to 10 has developed a fault.?

If that is the case, is it possible to replace just the Relay in the PCB board rather than going to the expense of purchasing a replacement PCB board 

Thanks in advance for any help

Larry

Hi Larry,

It does seem to appear that the relay on the board may be faulty as the control input 2 is working, have you checked the continuity between contacts 7 and 10? if the relay is faulty you will need to replace board if the wish to continue using the keypad unfortunately.

Regards
Easygates Ltd
Mike

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GIBIDI gate motor closing problem davidcunningham 0 3,787 26-04-2019, 07:46 PM
Last Post: davidcunningham
  Photocell Problem Webtoe71 4 10,596 08-03-2014, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Webtoe71
  lyn300/cb24 problem or not??? mick rumble 1 7,130 10-06-2013, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Blakey111