Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average
drive way lights
I am looking for a way to switch on some drive way lights as the gates open my controller is a Q60a/r could something be done with a time delay relay and the warning beacon output.Anyone any ideas
found this wonder if it could work
http://cpc.farnell.com/bentley-security-...dp/HK01118
(21-11-2017, 04:15 PM)markytehesparky Wrote: I am looking for a way to switch on some drive way lights as the gates open my controller is a Q60a/r could something be done with a time delay relay and the warning beacon output.Anyone any ideas

I'd like to do the same thing for my home too. What you linked seems like it could work but I'm no expert. Hopefully someone else enlightens us.
not had time or weather yet to check what the output from terminals 11 and 12 on controler to see if it might work with the timer. i will post once i have checked it.
This is possible from the Daitem intercom system that EasyGates supply with the addition of the attached unit (SA706/707AX).

You have a number of options listed below:

1- Lights can be switched on when you open the gate from the Daitem intercom for 30s, 60s, 3,5,15,30 or 60 minutes

2- Lights can be switched on when the sun goes down. This option is programmable for both the Daitem intercom call point and the 706/707AX switching receiver.

Hope this helps (If you have a Daitem Intercom installed)

Link to a video on our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bZuKO8c9EE&t=247s

This will guide you step by step on setting up the switching receiver.

Attached Files
.pdf   SA706AX_SA707AX_installation guide.pdf (Size: 2.26 MB / Downloads: 704)
unfortunately i have a wired intercom

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BFT Deimos QSC D second function relay for external lights roadrunner 0 5,442 08-08-2016, 05:42 PM
Last Post: roadrunner