Thread Rating:
  • 225 Vote(s) - 2.59 Average
Wiring diagram for CB224
Hi,
i have finally finished the gate installation and all the wiring is in place. Now i have to wire the liftmaster sly500 with a cb224 control board.
The question is the liftmaster ir sensors are both connected to the same terminals ie the -ve from both to common terminal 10 and both +ve to terminal 11 (should it be 12 ?)
During the wiring of the board, i notice that there are 3 permanently linked terminals , 2 with a pieces of blue wire and one with a piece of bare wire. I very stupidly removed these without noting which terminals they were linking. Can you show me which terminals should have this permanent link so i can replace them. Also the motor on my kit has a red and blue wire which i assume goes to terminals 3 and 4, but which way round.

Thanks
for your help
The only circuits which should be linked out are the 'STOP' input, and any photocell inputs which aren't being used. There are also a couple of links on the top left of that board which determine the behavior of the gates but they should be left untouched. The details for these are in the attached manual.
Kindest regards,
Dave

(16-06-2013, 02:52 PM)bigone001 Wrote: Hi,
i have finally finished the gate installation and all the wiring is in place. Now i have to wire the liftmaster sly500 with a cb224 control board.
The question is the liftmaster ir sensors are both connected to the same terminals ie the -ve from both to common terminal 10 and both +ve to terminal 11 (should it be 12 ?)
During the wiring of the board, i notice that there are 3 permanently linked terminals , 2 with a pieces of blue wire and one with a piece of bare wire. I very stupidly removed these without noting which terminals they were linking. Can you show me which terminals should have this permanent link so i can replace them. Also the motor on my kit has a red and blue wire which i assume goes to terminals 3 and 4, but which way round.

Thanks
for your help

Attached Files
.pdf   cb224.pdf (Size: 4.5 MB / Downloads: 1,162)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  H3D Relay wiring whitty1234 5 21,000 31-01-2014, 04:52 PM
Last Post: Sav
  How to wire EASYKA keypad to CB224 control bigone001 2 14,567 08-05-2013, 03:03 PM
Last Post: bigone001