Thread Rating:
  • 295 Vote(s) - 2.66 Average
84335eml remotes not working
Confused. Both remotes have stopped working but the 9747 door opener and the manual wired opener are working.
New batteries in the remotes have made no difference. Help !
(17-10-2012, 08:38 PM)Mark65 Wrote: Confused. Both remotes have stopped working but the 9747 door opener and the manual wired opener are working.
New batteries in the remotes have made no difference. Help !

I've had exactly the same problem, see my thread on the Liftmaster part of forum. It could be that there is some interference stopping our remotes from working. If I can't find another solution quickly I will buy a "Universal garage door opener remote control kit" from Amazon which works at a different frequency - 868.35 MHz instead of the usual 433MHz. It can be wired up to the manual wired opener. I'll let you know how I get on.
Thanks, what I don't understand is why the wireless numberpad works, its also on 433 so logically should be swamped
(18-10-2012, 03:46 PM)Mark65 Wrote: Thanks, what I don't understand is why the wireless numberpad works, its also on 433 so logically should be swamped

I installed the Universal garage door opener at the weekend & it works fine. Not a solution I like but at least it works. As long as your manual wired opener works then this should work for you as well.

I'm not sure why your wireless numberpad is working but it might emit a stronger signal than the remotes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ML850 Remotes don't work huckit P 1 15,587 06-01-2012, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Mark