Thread Rating:
  • 406 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
PROTECO Q60S/R FAULT AND INSTALL
Hi
now you have limit switches in are they in correct position?
one is low and one is high.
if you got a GO sign that means there is short on the switch that is wired into 1 and 8???
the fa and fc are just telling where the gate is opening or closing.if the gate is not stopping themn you must look at magnets are they in line?
are they in correct position all this is in the install manual.
i think your all to hell on installation.need to start from begining?
are u using infr sensors in opening or closing position?
have you got links in?
you must read all install wiring and commissioning?
jeff
(06-05-2012, 05:44 AM)mohammed Wrote: Thank you very much for your help, actually i found that there was magnetic limit switchs (two magnets) but when i fixed them on the two sides of the sliding door and tried to program it i has a problem that when the door continue closing until arriving the end (the first magnet switch is now near to the motor and a FA is written on the screen) after pressing the remote control button the door start openning until the second magnet arrive near to the motor, again the FA sign appears on the screen but the motor continues openning until i stop it using the remote control. now again pressing the button on the remote control it will start closing again but just when it arrives the second magnet it gives the FA sign and stops, by clicking again it goes back (toward the openning direction) until i stop it. and clicking another time it starts closing but it does never pass the magnet switch unless i remove it.
the other thing that i noticed is that when i changed the position of the second magnet (a little bit up) another sign appears on the screen (that is the FC sign) and here while the door was openning it stops just when the second magnet arrives the motor and that sign appears. but again it doesnt start again unless i remove the magnet and when trying to control using the remote control unit it give me the G0 sign.
so have any one any idea about the correct function of this motor?
just normally it should open untill arriving the magnet and stop waiting an order to start closing until arriving the other magnet and stop waiting for un order to start openning again...etc,am i right?
im too much disappointed because of this problem.
can any one give me any idea
by the way i revised the connections and the progrmming codes and mostly it was ok .Rolleyes
thank you for your valuable help and advices.

Messages In This Thread
RE: PROTECO Q60S/R FAULT AND INSTALL - by jeffducati - 06-05-2012, 07:19 PM
RE: PROTECO Q60S/R FAULT AND INSTALL - by cciprian - 14-06-2012, 09:07 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PROTECO Q60S BOARD DHOB123 0 7,057 02-08-2017, 10:52 PM
Last Post: DHOB123
  D5131GB FAULT Carlo 10 38,874 08-01-2017, 05:23 PM
Last Post: Access-Control-Ltd
  Q60S/R - Error code "P" DanyJee 0 7,344 04-06-2016, 10:42 AM
Last Post: DanyJee