Thread Rating:
  • 145 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average
Copying BFT Mitto Remotes
Hi all - after a bit of help as i have now spent hours on this and can't work out what the issue may be.

I have gates controlled by BFT and also 2 electric garage doors, all 3 are remotely controlled with BFT Mitto 4 button remotes.

I purchased some additional Type B RCB 4 remotes this week and successfully added them to the electronic panel for the gates. This all worked as it should
I then went on to copy the existing remote to the new remote for the garage doors. ( They are Marentec comfort 220 door controllers, although I don't think that makes any difference).

In the past I have simply pressed the secret button on the existing remote followed by the button i want to copy and then on the new remote i have pressed the secret button and then the button i want to copy the code to. This time it doesn't work - tried multiple times and it just won't work. A few questions to clarify my understanding

1) As far as i am aware this procedure has nothing to do with the control board at the gates - this is merely the two remotes talking to each other ? ( i spoke to BFT and they said that that is correct )

2) I don't have to be in range of the garage door openers as again I think its just the two remotes that are involved in this procedure ?

If the above is true why would it not be working - am i missing something ? Would there be a reason why the existing remotes are not entering into the learning mode for instance ?

Any help or suggestions appreciated
Darren

Messages In This Thread
Copying BFT Mitto Remotes - by Dazza The Stag - 04-12-2017, 04:06 PM
RE: Copying BFT Mitto Remotes - by Tim - 11-12-2017, 01:02 PM
RE: Copying BFT Mitto Remotes - by Dazza The Stag - 24-12-2017, 01:24 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Remotes that will clone with the CL4000 easygates 1 21,568 04-09-2014, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Turtlenip
  Mitto Remote Fob wiring diagram ? Dazza The Stag 4 34,805 20-09-2013, 09:06 AM
Last Post: thm
Smile > Copy your old or discontinued remote controls with our CL400 copying remote! < easygates 0 17,645 20-04-2010, 12:49 PM
Last Post: easygates