Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Adding AES Gate Intecom / Opener to SEA Controller

Hi All,

Has anyone got any experience of adding an additional input onto a SEA 54001154-59 Gate Controller to open it?

I have gone through all the wiring diagrams and to test wired across CN1 Pins 2 and 3 to test and would expect for the gate to open but the controller screen just changes to STOP so detects the input but doesn't open Sad

I have attached a pic of the controller and really appreciate anyone help or advise as very frustrating!

Thanks
(04-05-2023, 10:47 AM)TyperViper Wrote: Hi All,

Has anyone got any experience of adding an additional input onto a SEA 54001154-59 Gate Controller to open it?

I have gone through all the wiring diagrams and to test wired across CN1 Pins 2 and 3 to test and would expect for the gate to open but the controller screen just changes to STOP so detects the input but doesn't open Sad

I have attached a pic of the controller and really appreciate anyone help or advise as very frustrating!

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for the message,

these are the correct inputs however, i would like to check where you are connected from is the NO1 and COM or NC?
EasyGates.co.uk - EasyGates Ltd

EasyGates Direct - Trade only accounts.

Smart and Secure Center - Smart Home Products
(15-05-2023, 09:01 AM)JoeF Wrote:
(04-05-2023, 10:47 AM)TyperViper Wrote: Hi All,

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for the message,

these are the correct inputs however, i would like to check where you are connected from is the NO1 and COM or NC?

Hi JoeF

Thanks for the reply, i can connect to either as long as it opens as the AES has Relay outputs but i just cant see to get anything other than STOP on the controller screen.

Ideally i would want to go to NO Contact and then the replay will close and open the gates like the remote function fully. I dont want to have it open as a PEDOPEN

Thanks in advance

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nice Robus sliding gate state ves 5 4,362 07-12-2022, 06:48 AM
Last Post: Uilacan Ovidiu