Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
TESLA HOMELINK and NICE RECEIVERS
Hi All, 

My name is Martin and I live in UK and was relieved to find this forum. I have a MC800 NICE gate receiver for my home gates and have been having issues trying to get it to open in response to my Universal Homelink on my Tesla 2016 Model S. I can see in the forum some people have had issues with other car manufacturers but does anyone have any experience with mine and the NICE MC800 receiver. It also have an accessory in the receiver for an SM-TYPE receiver as well. i've been using that to try and sync with the Tesla rather than the MC800 itself. Any ideas would be hugely appreciated thank you!
(04-01-2023, 04:59 PM)MYARSLEY Wrote: Hi All, 

My name is Martin and I live in UK and was relieved to find this forum. I have a MC800 NICE gate receiver for my home gates and have been having issues trying to get it to open in response to my Universal Homelink on my Tesla 2016 Model S. I can see in the forum some people have had issues with other car manufacturers but does anyone have any experience with mine and the NICE MC800 receiver. It also have an accessory in the receiver for an SM-TYPE receiver as well. i've been using that to try and sync with the Tesla rather than the MC800 itself. Any ideas would be hugely appreciated thank you!

Hi,

Please see link to all compatible remotes below.

https://www.homelink.com/program/choose/instructions 

The only readily available ones are the FLO1 which are not compatible with the OXI receiver in the MC800. I would personally look at installing a universal Homelink receiver which is the Liftmaster PR433. If you would like more information on this. Email us at technical@easygates.co.uk.

Kindest Regards,

Sam.
EasyGates.co.uk - EasyGates Ltd

EasyGates Direct - Trade only accounts.

Smart and Secure Center - Smart Home Products
(05-01-2023, 11:30 AM)SamA Wrote:

Hi,

The only readily available ones are the FLO1 which are not compatible with the OXI receiver in the MC800. I would personally look at installing a universal Homelink receiver which is the Liftmaster PR433. If you would like more information on this. Email us at technical@easygates.co.uk.

Kindest Regards,

Sam.
Thanks Sam for the above I think i'll get in touch and get the Liftmaster PR433 installed, really appreciated how fast I got some guidance on this!
(05-01-2023, 11:37 AM)MYARSLEY Wrote:
(05-01-2023, 11:30 AM)SamA Wrote:

Hi,

Kindest Regards,

Sam.
Thanks Sam for the above I think i'll get in touch and get the Liftmaster PR433 installed, really appreciated how fast I got some guidance on this!
 No problem, as stated above give us an email via technical@easygates.co.uk for further information.

Kindest Regards,

Sam.
EasyGates.co.uk - EasyGates Ltd

EasyGates Direct - Trade only accounts.

Smart and Secure Center - Smart Home Products

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NICE Otto 21 POB fuse size PGBRUCE67 0 11,903 06-04-2015, 02:19 PM
Last Post: PGBRUCE67