Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
Keypad multiple codes
Hi,
I have bought a Robus system that running fully on solar, it’s running on a wireless keypad and also some fobs. The fobs are for easy access to the house but the keypad is for tractor drivers to access the fields.
Ideally I would like the gate to close behind the cars but when the keypad is used I would like it to stay open.
Also if possible would it be possible for the keypad password to only work between specific times of the day ?
Ie passcode A working 6am until 7pm but passcode B working 24hours a day?

Allot to take In I know but the user manuals have confused the hell out of me. I am using the o view programmer so that makes it a bit easier.
I still have my photo cells to wire in.

Any help appreciated or tips on best settings to set for as near as possible set up

Regards
James
(01-01-2023, 08:11 PM)Jimmyriddle Wrote: Hi,
I have bought a Robus system that running fully on solar, it’s running on a wireless keypad and also some fobs. The fobs are for easy access to the house but the keypad is for tractor drivers to access the fields.
Ideally I would like the gate to close behind the cars but when the keypad is used I would like it to stay open.
Also if possible would it be possible for the keypad password to only work between specific times of the day ?
Ie passcode A working 6am until 7pm but passcode B working 24hours a day?

Allot to take In I know but the user manuals have confused the hell out of me. I am using the o view programmer so that makes it a bit easier.
I still have my photo cells to wire in.

Any help appreciated or tips on best settings to set for as near as possible set up

Regards
James

Hi Jimmy,

Ideally you would need there to be a latching relay on the keypad so that one of the codes keeps the gate open until another command is given. The EDSWG (wireless keypads) don't have this function, only pulsing relays. I would recommend installing a Wired keypad such as the EASYBKA which has a latching relay 2. You can use a timer to allow codes to be used between certain times.

Kindest Regards,

Sam.
EasyGates.co.uk - EasyGates Ltd

EasyGates Direct - Trade only accounts.

Smart and Secure Center - Smart Home Products