Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Nice Robus RB100 - Control Board Buttons Not Working
I'm having some issues with the buttons on the RBA3 control board of our Nice Robus RB1000. When pressing any of them nothing seems to happen. We have a problem with one of the sensors which I need to replace but can't get into any of the programming modes. Is there some kind of lock to enable the buttons or is it likely that the control unit is faulty? All other functions, lights etc... on the control unit are working.
(30-11-2022, 01:29 PM)sl991 Wrote: I'm having some issues with the buttons on the RBA3 control board of our Nice Robus RB1000. When pressing any of them nothing seems to happen. We have a problem with one of the sensors which I need to replace but can't get into any of the programming modes. Is there some kind of lock to enable the buttons or is it likely that the control unit is faulty? All other functions, lights etc... on the control unit are working.

Hi,

thank you for the message,

the control panel if new will not be locked and should be operational providing the controller has been programmed. To initiate programming please refer to the manual listed on our webpage.

once programmed the buttons should then work.

Joe
EasyGates.co.uk - EasyGates Ltd

EasyGates Direct - Trade only accounts.

Smart and Secure Center - Smart Home Products
(01-12-2022, 10:28 AM)JoeF Wrote:
(30-11-2022, 01:29 PM)sl991 Wrote: I'm having some issues with the buttons on the RBA3 control board of our Nice Robus RB1000. When pressing any of them nothing seems to happen. We have a problem with one of the sensors which I need to replace but can't get into any of the programming modes. Is there some kind of lock to enable the buttons or is it likely that the control unit is faulty? All other functions, lights etc... on the control unit are working.

Hi,

the control panel if new will not be locked and should be operational providing the controller has been programmed. To initiate programming please refer to the manual listed on our webpage.

Joe

Thanks for the reply. The control panel is not new and has been in for a number of years. In this case is there a lock on the control panel that could have been enabled? If so do you know how this can be disabled?
(01-12-2022, 10:36 AM)sl991 Wrote:

Hi,

Joe

Thanks for the reply. The control panel is not new and has been in for a number of years. In this case is there a lock on the control panel that could have been enabled? If so do you know how this can be disabled?
Hi,

Thank you for the message,

Installers can lock control panels via an oview programmer which you may be able to clear with a factory default however, this is not advisable as this will eliminate any advanced programming of which was set with the oview programmer. this may effect the operation of the installation entirely.

Regards
Joe

(02-12-2022, 12:29 PM)JoeF Wrote:

Hi,

Joe

Hi,

Installers can lock control panels via an oview programmer which you may be able to clear with a factory default however, this is not advisable as this will eliminate any advanced programming of which was set with the oview programmer. this may effect the operation of the installation entirely.

Regards
Joe

Many thanks for the reply Joe. As the gate is not currently functioning I'd like to try a reset and reprogram. I've searched the manual but can't find the details for a factory reset. Are you able to let me know the procedure for this?
(02-12-2022, 01:29 PM)sl991 Wrote:
(02-12-2022, 12:29 PM)JoeF Wrote:

Hi,

Joe

Hi,

Regards
Joe

Many thanks for the reply Joe. As the gate is not currently functioning I'd like to try a reset and reprogram. I've searched the manual but can't find the details for a factory reset. Are you able to let me know the procedure for this?

Hi,

I can do this yes that is fine.

are you able to give me a call on the below number opt 2 for our tech dept.

Regards
Joe

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fried control board nickfr 3 526 22-03-2024, 12:53 PM
Last Post: JoeF
  Computer controlled control panel dsbhachu1 0 258 18-02-2024, 11:35 AM
Last Post: dsbhachu1
  BFT key pad not communication with digital board niall.paul@yahoo.co.uk 1 455 14-02-2024, 12:21 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Faac 452 pcb board benner91 2 1,787 09-02-2024, 06:13 PM
Last Post: benner91
  Faac photocell stopped working Zeb Gulickx 2 1,051 28-01-2024, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Zeb Gulickx
  TC fault code on Q60ar control board Skydive1710 3 3,536 20-11-2023, 03:12 PM
Last Post: NormanY
  Disable Open hold On NICE NC824 paul@blxnetworks.co.uk 4 1,838 02-10-2023, 09:20 AM
Last Post: benbrooks
  Nice Gates not closing StuL 1 1,563 24-08-2023, 01:34 PM
  Nice Moonbus Photocells - Faulty? ddaddy 2 2,085 11-07-2023, 01:33 PM
  Rigel 5 - second keypad stopped working HarefieldHse 1 1,605 03-07-2023, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Michael