Thread Rating:
  • 288 Vote(s) - 2.69 Average
Support issue
I bought a Liftmaster gate automation kit about 4 years ago and until about 3 months ago it was working OK despite having new sensors on two occasions and other issues over the years. It has now stopped working. I have called Easygates at least 8 times because now we have to manually open the gates... the sensors don't work, the comms don't work, the fobs don't work... it's a nightmare. Having spoken to staff at least 6 times, we have yet to get a call back and when we call no one is ever available to talk to. All I need is a new system... you'd think that would be easy but no luck. With kids and two dogs o a busy lane... which we have mentioned every time we call, this really is getting tiring after three months. The website boasts 'best after-sales support in the UK' or something similar... how can that be? PLEASE, PLEASE someone contact us.
Hi,

I'm sorry to hear your having problems getting in touch with us. Please email your name and telephone number to enquiry@easygates.co.uk and I will get someone to call you ASAP.
Gate Automation and Access Control from EasyGates Retail Store

EasyGates Trade Store for Trade only

Smart Home Tech from The Smart and Secure Centre

Smart Home News from Smart Home Matters