Thread Rating:
  • 260 Vote(s) - 2.84 Average
Photo Cells
I have some gate operators which are currently installed which only have connections for 1 set of photo cells on the board, naturally I can add a second set in series but this will mean the gates will stop when the external set of cells is broken, does any body do a bit bit of wizardry that I can add in to make the boards act like a 2 independant photo cell board as there are 6 of these in place.

Regards
Andy
Guest Wrote:I have some gate operators which are currently installed which only have connections for 1 set of photo cells on the board, naturally I can add a second set in series but this will mean the gates will stop when the external set of cells is broken, does any body do a bit bit of wizardry that I can add in to make the boards act like a 2 independant photo cell board as there are 6 of these in place.

Regards
Andy

Unfortunatly if you only have 1 photocell circuit on the control board, the only way to add a second set is to connect them in series as you suggested. The only way around this is to replace the control panel.
Gate Automation and Access Control from EasyGates Retail Store

EasyGates Trade Store for Trade only

Smart Home Tech from The Smart and Secure Centre

Smart Home News from Smart Home Matters

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Beninca BOB21m Photo cell issue Rossm1987 1 4,174 02-05-2021, 12:39 PM
Last Post: Rossm1987