Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Came
Hi all.  I came home this evening and one of my gates wouldn't open so I gave it a little push and it opened fine.  When I closed them one closed fully and the other only 3/4 of the way..  I can hear the clicking  right as it stops..  The capacitor is reading fine on this arm and the mechanical sensors are in the right positions.  Any help greatly appreciated...  System is about 4 years old...
(17-08-2022, 06:41 PM)Vinnyd Wrote: Hi all.  I came home this evening and one of my gates wouldn't open so I gave it a little push and it opened fine.  When I closed them one closed fully and the other only 3/4 of the way..  I can hear the clicking  right as it stops..  The capacitor is reading fine on this arm and the mechanical sensors are in the right positions.  Any help greatly appreciated...  System is about 4 years old...

Hi Vinny,

What system are you working on, if you can give me the model of the control board and motor i will be more than happy to assist.

Sam.
EasyGates.co.uk - EasyGates Ltd

EasyGates Direct - Trade only accounts.

Smart and Secure Center - Smart Home Products
(19-08-2022, 09:29 AM)SamA Wrote:
(17-08-2022, 06:41 PM)Vinnyd Wrote: Hi all.  I came home this evening and one of my gates wouldn't open so I gave it a little push and it opened fine.  When I closed them one closed fully and the other only 3/4 of the way..  I can hear the clicking  right as it stops..  The capacitor is reading fine on this arm and the mechanical sensors are in the right positions.  Any help greatly appreciated...  System is about 4 years old...

Hi Vinny,

What system are you working on, if you can give me the model of the control board and motor i will be more than happy 
How do I upload pictures on here or am.i a allowed to

Hi Vinny,

What system are you working on, if you can give me the model of the control board and motor i will be more than happy to assist.

Sam.
(19-08-2022, 09:31 PM)Vinnyd Wrote:

Hi Vinny,

Sam.

Hi Sam I tried to upload picture but I can't seem to do it... they are came ati arms. And the control box is a tipo 002za3n 230 volt
(21-08-2022, 08:11 PM)Vinnyd Wrote:

Hi Vinny,

Sam.

Hi Sam I tried to upload picture but I can't seem to do it... they are came ati arms. And the control box is a tipo 002za3n 230 volt

Hi,

Please forward images to Info@easygates.co.uk.

kind regards 
Joe

(03-09-2022, 10:18 AM)JoeF Wrote:
(21-08-2022, 08:11 PM)Vinnyd Wrote:

Hi Vinny,

Sam.

Hi,

Please forward images to Info@easygates.co.uk.

kind regards 
Joe
Thank you Joe I will do.
Thanks.