Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average
Robus 600 not closing fully
I have a RB600 sliding gate installed working ok past one year. Lately noticed not closing fully, about an inch shorter than the mechanical stop. Have run the 'Recognition of Gate Length' program without resolution. 

Any suggestions on what next?

Thanks
(10-07-2022, 09:31 AM)All Well Wrote: I have a RB600 sliding gate installed working ok past one year. Lately noticed not closing fully, about an inch shorter than the mechanical stop. Have run the 'Recognition of Gate Length' program without resolution. 

Thanks

Hi,

thanks for the message,

what is the Bluebus LED doing when this occurs? it should flash red and pulse an allotted amount of times, how many times is this flashing?

Regards
Joe
EasyGates.co.uk - EasyGates Ltd

EasyGates Direct - Trade only accounts.

Smart and Secure Center - Smart Home Products
(12-07-2022, 11:35 AM)JoeF Wrote:
(10-07-2022, 09:31 AM)All Well Wrote: I have a RB600 sliding gate installed working ok past one year. Lately noticed not closing fully, about an inch shorter than the mechanical stop. Have run the 'Recognition of Gate Length' program without resolution. 

Thanks

Hi,

thanks for the message,

what is the Bluebus LED doing when this occurs? it should flash red and pulse an allotted amount of times, how many times is this flashing?

Regards
Joe
Bluebus LED is flashing normally. L1 and L2 flash normally. When i press Open and Stop together L1 and L2 flash quickly. When buttons released L3 and L4 flash and I press Stop and Close buttons. The gate opens and closes normally as per the videos. But when I operate thru remote or fixed button the gate does not close fully, stops about an inch short, Because of this the small manual gate does not latch properly.
Regards
Secondly, how can I disable the slow speed of the gate within one metre of the close stop. This was not happening before but the technician did it. Perhaps the gate not closing completely because of this slow program?

Regards
(14-07-2022, 11:13 AM)All Well Wrote: Secondly, how can I disable the slow speed of the gate within one metre of the close stop. This was not happening before but the technician did it. Perhaps the gate not closing completely because of this slow program?

Regards

Hi,

That "slow" speed is the deceleration of the motor. This is a safety feature as standard. This can be reduced but you will need an Oview programming tool to do this.

Sam.

(14-07-2022, 11:13 AM)All Well Wrote: Secondly, how can I disable the slow speed of the gate within one metre of the close stop. This was not happening before but the technician did it. Perhaps the gate not closing completely because of this slow program?

Regards

Hi,

Thanks for the reply,

in regards to your first point i would personally attempt to increase the force on the motor, this is done within the 2nd level of programming as per the manual.

regarding the second point the programming of the slowdown can only be done via a nice programming tool (oview) unfortunately.

Regards
Joe

(18-07-2022, 08:59 AM)SamA Wrote:

Regards

Hi,

That "slow" speed is the deceleration of the motor. This is a safety feature as standard. This can be reduced but you will need an Oview programming tool to do this.

Sam.
Thanks. Another thing: Can minor adjustment be made to the closed position. The gate stops about an inch or so short which prevents proper locking.

Regards
(18-07-2022, 09:05 AM)All Well Wrote:

Regards

Hi,

Sam.
Thanks. Another thing: Can minor adjustment be made to the closed position. The gate stops about an inch or so short which prevents proper locking.

Regards

Hi,

Of course.

If you put the gate into the halfway position. Then press and hold the Close and stop/set button at the same time until you hear the relay click or the gate start moving.

it will relearn its full position search to its fully open and closed capacity.

Sam.

(18-07-2022, 10:38 AM)SamA Wrote:

Regards

Hi,

Sam.

Regards

Hi,

Of course.

If you put the gate into the halfway position. Then press and hold the Close and stop/set button at the same time until you hear the relay click or the gate start moving.

Sam.

Hi,

Have tried all options as given in manual and videos. The gate reaches the fully close mechanical stop but then moves back about half an inch, does not stop there. This is something new not happening earlier. Is there a way to make minor adjustment to move gate half inch further forward once it is in fully close position?

Thanks
(19-07-2022, 08:36 AM)All Well Wrote:
(18-07-2022, 10:38 AM)SamA Wrote:

Regards

Hi,

Sam.

Regards

Hi,

Of course.

Sam.

Hi,

Have tried all options as given in manual and videos. The gate reaches the fully close mechanical stop but then moves back about half an inch, does not stop there. This is something new not happening earlier. Is there a way to make minor adjustment to move gate half inch further forward once it is in fully close position?

Thanks

Hi,

The gate learns its open and close limits through as mentioned above. However you can slightly adjust the maximum opening and closing position but this can only be done through an Oview Programming Tool.

Sam.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nice Gates not closing StuL 1 1,349 24-08-2023, 01:34 PM
Last Post: JoeF
  Gates Opening After Closing tht7 2 9,458 30-07-2023, 12:30 PM
Last Post: lcpbarbosa
  LIFE AC4 Closing Issues dilbertdog 0 650 29-07-2023, 02:59 PM
Last Post: dilbertdog
  Hikvision DS-KD8003-IME1 video intercom to Nice Robus 600 gate motor help j1000 20 16,196 15-05-2023, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Nemen3242
  Nice Robus RB100 - Control Board Buttons Not Working sl991 5 4,051 02-12-2022, 02:51 PM
  Aria 400 - gates keep opening and closing objohnuk 1 4,118 13-04-2022, 11:32 AM
  Faac 455d Gates not closing, 2 led bars on display only Mkeowd 0 4,349 26-09-2020, 02:29 PM
Last Post: Mkeowd
  Faac 770 455D Gates Auto closing framsbottom 6 16,948 23-04-2020, 08:56 AM
Last Post: framsbottom
  bft giuno ultra bt a20 not closing trackham 0 3,146 21-01-2020, 11:47 AM
Last Post: trackham
  Nice Robus 600 Photocell sparkyles 6 24,904 22-05-2018, 11:28 PM
Last Post: Automatic-TC