Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.57 Average
New underground motors doesn't pause
We used to have Bft motors powering the gate but after vandalisms it’s been changed to underground motors, I’m not sure what brand it is. 

With the old Bft motors I was able to press the gate open button at any time during the sequence to pause it and leave the gate halfway open then close it again by pressing the button. 

With the new underground motors they don’t seem to pause, during the sequence if I press the open button it continues to open and not pause, I assumed this pause function was within the controller itself not the motors? Can anyone confirm this, and if it’s possible to bring back the pause feature?
(29-04-2022, 04:08 PM)Mahammad Wrote: We used to have Bft motors powering the gate but after vandalisms it’s been changed to underground motors, I’m not sure what brand it is. 

With the old Bft motors I was able to press the gate open button at any time during the sequence to pause it and leave the gate halfway open then close it again by pressing the button. 

With the new underground motors they don’t seem to pause, during the sequence if I press the open button it continues to open and not pause, I assumed this pause function was within the controller itself not the motors? Can anyone confirm this, and if it’s possible to bring back the pause feature?

Hi Mahammad,

What is the model number of your control panel?

Regards 
Mike
EasyGates.co.uk - EasyGates Ltd

EasyGates Direct - Trade only accounts.

Smart and Secure Center - Smart Home Products

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Underground aluminium motors and corrosion gatebotherer 1 1,338 02-06-2023, 08:21 AM
Last Post: JoeF
  Getting motors working together Rich123 0 7,083 22-09-2019, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Rich123
  Frog A gate motors granddadbaza 1 12,392 19-08-2019, 05:23 PM
Last Post: granddadbaza
  Major Problems with Q71B and MyHook Motors roundyuk 1 10,888 26-09-2013, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Blakey111
Exclamation Which Motors to choose? Cinders 0 6,190 14-04-2013, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Cinders