Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bininca photocell wiring issue

Hi I wonder if some one can help me and let me know the wiring for the Bininca photocell receiver.iinside it has no as RX 42/20 V1.1,
We moved into the house recently, so While clearing the ivy from the hedge around the gate pillars I have pulled the wire and now I do not know which wire goes where it has five connection none is marked with + or -
The only thing I know is if I take them as 12345 from left to right no 4 was empty all the rest had wires unfortunately only wires no sleeve was left for me to match
Only I know is the wire colours were Red, Blue gren & white
Will appreciate help.    
(14-03-2024, 10:12 PM)Hsj Wrote: Hi I wonder if some one can help me and let me know the wiring for the Bininca photocell receiver.iinside it has no as RX 42/20 V1.1,
We moved into the house recently, so While clearing the ivy from the hedge around the gate pillars I have pulled the wire and now I do not know which wire goes where it has five connection none is marked with + or -
The only thing I know is if I take them as 12345 from left to right no 4 was empty all the rest had wires unfortunately only wires no sleeve was left for me to match
Only I know is the wire colours were Red, Blue gren & white
Will appreciate help.

Hi,

It is hard to say as the cabling is dependent on what colours the installer has used for the connections. i would imagine red would be + and blue the -ve and the green and white the NC/COM.

Joe
EasyGates.co.uk - EasyGates Ltd

EasyGates Direct - Trade only accounts.

Smart and Secure Center - Smart Home Products