Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average
Mhouse and Aiphone
hi all.

i have an Mhouse sliding gate, a few years old now, but works just fine and is solar powered.  its the type with the control board with OPEN terminals.  Apparently these are dry contacts.

Recently i decided to purchase an Aiphone intercom and have attempted unsuccessfully to get it to open and close the gate.

The aiphone indoor station has its own 18v power supply and works ok.

ive wired the "Door Release" to the "open" terminal on the Mhouse board.  a direct connection.

when i press the gate release button on the indoor station, it should open, a further press should close it.  
But at the moment i can only manage to open it,  further presses cause the gate to commence closing but then immediately open again.  very frustrating as the gate works perfectly through the normal key fobs.

Ive put my multimeter across the OPEN terminal.  When the gate release signal is sent, the OPEN terminal drops from about 30V to 0V.  i think this is normal.  every press of the gate release button causes the voltage across the OPEN terminal to drop to zero.

im not sure if ive wired it wrong, or need a seperate power source or a relay or something, but i cant find any documentation on what im doing wrong. 

wondering if any one has any advice or has successfully wired an aiphone to an mhouse?

happy to send more info or pics as required.

thanks!!!!
Hi,

Your OPEN command may be set as a OPEN only setting, Please try the following steps below, this will change the OPEN command to a "Open"-"Stop"-"Close"-"Stop"

1 Press buttons T1 and T2 on the radio transmitter simultaneously for at least 5s. 2 Release the two buttons.

3 Within 3 seconds, Press button T4 once

I hope this helps.

Easygates
Mike
EasyGates.co.uk - EasyGates Ltd

EasyGates Direct - Trade only accounts.

Smart and Secure Center - Smart Home Products

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  mHouse and Enterview 4 cooperim 7 29,431 22-12-2014, 09:49 AM
Last Post: thm