Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average
Logisty LCA01F/LCB01F opens only one gate
Hello, 

I have a powered double-gate and have just completed setting up a radio link between a Logisty LCA01F interior handset and the Logisty LCB01F controller unit. The audio intercom works well, as does pressing the button on the handset with the 'key' symbol to open only the left gate for pedestrians (circled in green in the below photo). However, when pressing the 'gate' button (circled in blue), instead of both gates opening e.g. to let a car in, still only the left-hand gate opens. I know it's not a problem with the right-hand gate motor because the key-fob controller opens both gates at the same time without any problem. So I suspect it's a configuration issue with the handset and or controller, but can not find any clues on how to fix this in the instruction manuals. 

Thank you in advice for any guidance.

Attached Files Image(s)

(17-05-2021, 03:43 PM)Woz1001 Wrote: Hello, 

I have a powered double-gate and have just completed setting up a radio link between a Logisty LCA01F interior handset and the Logisty LCB01F controller unit. The audio intercom works well, as does pressing the button on the handset with the 'key' symbol to open only the left gate for pedestrians (circled in green in the below photo). However, when pressing the 'gate' button (circled in blue), instead of both gates opening e.g. to let a car in, still only the left-hand gate opens. I know it's not a problem with the right-hand gate motor because the key-fob controller opens both gates at the same time without any problem. So I suspect it's a configuration issue with the handset and or controller, but can not find any clues on how to fix this in the instruction manuals. 

Thank you in advice for any guidance.

Hi,

I hope you are well. I recommend getting in touch with Hager via the technical helpline they provide on 0870 607 6677.

- Jamie
Gate Automation and Access Control from EasyGates Retail Store

EasyGates Trade Store for Trade only

Smart Home Tech from The Smart and Secure Centre

Smart Home News from Smart Home Matters

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daitem gate control novice help needed... TimRW 0 4,903 29-03-2021, 07:58 PM
Last Post: TimRW
  New daitem / logisty wireless intercom systems KIT SC902AU BarkerandGeary 3 31,145 18-10-2011, 09:31 PM
Last Post: alban gates