Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.38 Average
Newby
Hi all. I’m new. I just bought a house with an mhouse auto gate and I’m having some issues. I don’t expect this to be the last either haha! Anyway, I’m looking forward to reading some posts and maybe learning a thing or two.
(24-04-2021, 01:25 AM)Daveeyx Wrote: Hi all. I’m new. I just bought a house with an mhouse auto gate and I’m having some issues. I don’t expect this to be the last either haha! Anyway, I’m looking forward to reading some posts and maybe learning a thing or two.

Hi Dave,

If you require any assistance, feel free to describe the nature of your issues to me. I will then be able to offer further help.
(If a fault is occurring, note down the flashing sequence of the bus LED).

- Jamie Smile
Gate Automation and Access Control from EasyGates Retail Store

EasyGates Trade Store for Trade only

Smart Home Tech from The Smart and Secure Centre

Smart Home News from Smart Home Matters
(11-05-2021, 04:16 PM)JamieF Wrote:
(24-04-2021, 01:25 AM)Daveeyx Wrote: Hi all. I’m new. I just bought a house with an mhouse auto gate and I’m having some issues. I don’t expect this to be the last either haha! Anyway, I’m looking forward to reading some posts and maybe learning a thing or two.

Hi Dave,

If you require any assistance, feel free to describe the nature of your issues to me. I will then be able to offer further help.
(If a fault is occurring, note down the flashing sequence of the bus LED).

- Jamie Smile
Hi Jamie. It works for a few days then stays open and does not further respond to commands, and I’m getting 9 short flashes, a pause, then 9 more flashes. I need to do a hard reset, then relearn the movements. It will then work for a few days before it stops working again. Thanks for the reply, I’m having a very difficult time finding anyone that knows these units. You can email me if you like at islandfishlifter@gmail.com. Thank you so much!
Hi,

the 9 flashes symbolizes that the gate system is receiving a block command from somewhere, typically a block command would come from a remote control so my first port of call would be to delete all remote control codes and reprogram them one by one again via the P1 button, if this does not work then we shall try a panel reset.

Regards Joe
EasyGates.co.uk - EasyGates Ltd

EasyGates Direct - Trade only accounts.

Smart and Secure Center - Smart Home Products