Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
E145s - error code 5 during setup
Hi

I wonder if anyone can advise please, as I have spend a good few hours on this to no avail so far!

I have the latest E145s board setup with BUS safecoders, photocells and also 770N motors (leaf opening). Everything seems to light up and looks fine (all lights where they should be etc), the gates also run fine in manual mode. 

However, when I try and run the Timelearning setup (FAAC E145 manual section 5.4), I come out with an error code before anything takes place. See video link of scroll through and error

If anymore information is needed, let me know and I can provide - need to get this working ASAP!

Thanks

Pete

(03-08-2020, 10:44 PM)pete.23 Wrote: Hi Pete,

Did you get a solution to this, I have the same problem and am hoping you can dig me out.

Colin

Hi

I wonder if anyone can advise please, as I have spend a good few hours on this to no avail so far!

I have the latest E145s board setup with BUS safecoders, photocells and also 770N motors (leaf opening). Everything seems to light up and looks fine (all lights where they should be etc), the gates also run fine in manual mode. 

However, when I try and run the Timelearning setup (FAAC E145 manual section 5.4), I come out with an error code before anything takes place. See video link of scroll through and error

If anymore information is needed, let me know and I can provide - need to get this working ASAP!

Thanks

Pete

(06-08-2022, 06:57 PM)colino Wrote:
(03-08-2020, 10:44 PM)pete.23 Wrote: Hi Pete,

Did you get a solution to this, I have the same problem and am hoping you can dig me out.

Colin

Hi

Thanks

Pete

Hi Guys,

This is not a fault I have seen before. I am currently conversing with Faac technical to get this resolved.

Sam.
EasyGates.co.uk - EasyGates Ltd

EasyGates Direct - Trade only accounts.

Smart and Secure Center - Smart Home Products

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FAAC gates help - code change from previous owners trekkerglenn 3 5,431 14-11-2022, 12:03 PM
Last Post: benbrooks
  Faac E145s help please pm9020 4 15,542 09-12-2021, 11:23 PM
Last Post: aba gate solutions