Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2 Average
FAAC 455D Gates - No Power to Motors
I have an FAAC 455D control board for my gates.

The board appears to be working in terms of status on the LED and no safety sensors are activated to stop gates from operating.

Board receives signal to open gates and LED confirms this - runs through its process to open, shutoff, then automatically close agin after 30secs as they were programmed.

But there is no action from either gate.  Nothing, no sound of motors running or even a click.

I have replaced the start capacitor but this has not done anything.

I have checked the terminals 1-6 for motor operation and do not see any voltage above about 15V.  When gates operate, I would assume there should be 230V from these terminals (I have a 23OV model , not 24V)

Can you confirm this assumption - I can not find what voltage should be at these terminals in any manual.

If correct, I presume this means the board is to be replaced.

Thanks for your help
Kelly
(19-03-2019, 08:26 PM)kfm778899 Wrote: I have an FAAC 455D control board for my gates.

The board appears to be working in terms of status on the LED and no safety sensors are activated to stop gates from operating.

Board receives signal to open gates and LED confirms this - runs through its process to open, shutoff, then automatically close agin after 30secs as they were programmed.

But there is no action from either gate.  Nothing, no sound of motors running or even a click.

I have checked the terminals 1-6 for motor operation and do not see any voltage above about 15V.  When gates operate, I would assume there should be 230V from these terminals (I have a 23OV model , not 24V)

Can you confirm this assumption - I can not find what voltage should be at these terminals in any manual.

Thanks for your help
Kelly

Hi have you checked your mains connections to your board?
EasyGates.co.uk - EasyGates Ltd

EasyGates Direct - Trade only accounts.

Smart and Secure Center - Smart Home Products
(20-03-2019, 11:33 AM)JoeF Wrote:
(19-03-2019, 08:26 PM)kfm778899 Wrote: I have an FAAC 455D control board for my gates.

Thanks for your help
Kelly

Yes - as I noted in the original post - the board is working and functioning as expected when IR messages are received to open gates.  Just no power output to the connections for motors.  There is full 230V into the mains connectors on the board.
(20-03-2019, 06:41 PM)kfm778899 Wrote:
(20-03-2019, 11:33 AM)JoeF Wrote:

Thanks for your help
Kelly

Yes - as I noted in the original post - the board is working and functioning as expected when IR messages are received to open gates.  Just no power output to the connections for motors.  There is full 230V into the mains connectors on the board.
Hi,

is there Voltage at your motor terminals?
EasyGates.co.uk - EasyGates Ltd

EasyGates Direct - Trade only accounts.

Smart and Secure Center - Smart Home Products

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  faac gate wont close. stupidlee 5 37,249 08-04-2019, 09:17 AM
Last Post: JoeF
  jet 230v swing gate motors!! nashdan99 1 8,659 17-05-2016, 09:41 AM
Last Post: Sav
  manuel d'instruction king gates alain 0 24,787 18-05-2014, 10:00 AM
Last Post: alain