Thread Rating:
  • 485 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Control panel PSB 2000 who makes this ? Manual needed !!
Hi guys, I have to connect a BFT clonix 2e into a control panel but I’m having issues identifying the panel.

Control panel PSB 2000 – 03 this is the only marking on the panel.

The motor connect is a faac hydraulic ram but I have spoken to faac and its definitely not a faac panel.

The only listing in Google is here for the panel http://www.highland-security.co.uk/highl.../index.htm but no manual.

I have attached an image.

I know I’m shooting in the dark but was hoping one of you may have come across it before.

the pcb board at the bottom is the loop sensor i can make that much out Tongue

http://www.flickr.com/photos/donna-ovenden/4266451500/ here is the image of the panel

contol panel

[Image: 4266451500_d7fd34a7b5.jpg]

Cheers in advance Johnathan.
Makers and installers of fine gates for over 60years
Unfortunatly We have not seen this board before and dont have any instructions for it. Basically the Clonix reciever is going to need 4 wire 2 for power and 2 for the switch which should go to the start terminals. But as we dont have any info on the board you have i could not advise on what connectors you would use
EasyGates Manuals - Directory of Manuals and Help Guides

Smart Home Matters - Smart Home News
How the gate operates at the moment? Key switch, keypad?

You can locate input by checking loop PCB. Two wires from loop PCB must be for trigger, two for power, and sometimes additional two if loop works as safety device as well.
Find manual for Loop PCB - for me it looks like LD113, which you can get from BFT
www.webseb.co.uk

!!! Gate and Door Automation Engineers required (London, TW) !!!
sebabastek Wrote:How the gate operates at the moment? Key switch, keypad?

You can locate input by checking loop PCB. Two wires from loop PCB must be for trigger, two for power, and sometimes additional two if loop works as safety device as well.
Find manual for Loop PCB - for me it looks like LD113, which you can get from BFT
This is exactly what i did. Just traced the two wires for opening off the loop card and connected my clonix2 into them.
Was just being lazy and asking for a manual and also I like to collect manuals to add to my ever growing collection for future reference like Tongue

PS after further investigation i think this is a custom made board.

Cheers for all the helpful input as usual chaps.
Makers and installers of fine gates for over 60years
Johnathan
did you manage to get a set up manual on this board?
I have just been on a job that has a very similar set up that you described, and need to set up leaf delay on open & close.

Arv

.doc   PSB2000 tech data.doc (Size: 43 KB / Downloads: 2,872)

Hello ARV

Please find attached manual for the PSB-2000. This controller is still available from us, or we can supply relays for field service, or will repair your own board at modest cost if needed.

Please note a new plug-in microprocessor is available which is not in the documentation attached. This converts the photocell safety beam to monitored status, and also allows for the fitting of safety buffers for opening safety. This microprocessor can be used with any existing PSB-2000 controller to upgrade safety devices if required. Please call or email for more information

Best wishes.

Paul Fisher
for Project Electronics LLP
www.electro-gates.co.uk and www.ParsecUK.com
tel. 01243 814736 fax.01243 814453
(24-01-2010, 11:06 PM)This panel was designed by gate-a-mation in wokingcurrent employee Wrote:
sebabastek Wrote:How the gate operates at the moment? Key switch, keypad?

This is exactly what i did. Just traced the two wires for opening off the loop card and connected my clonix2  into them.
Was just being lazy and asking for a manual and also I like to collect manuals to add to my ever growing collection for future reference like Tongue

PS after further investigation i think this is a custom made board.

Cheers for all the helpful input as usual chaps.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fried control board nickfr 3 284 22-03-2024, 12:53 PM
Last Post: JoeF
  Computer controlled control panel dsbhachu1 0 194 18-02-2024, 11:35 AM
Last Post: dsbhachu1
  TC fault code on Q60ar control board Skydive1710 3 3,297 20-11-2023, 03:12 PM
Last Post: NormanY
  Control Unit CLB202 Gate leaf learning issue Kaala1 0 3,303 25-05-2023, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Kaala1
  Nice Robus RB100 - Control Board Buttons Not Working sl991 5 4,052 02-12-2022, 02:51 PM
  CAM ZA3 Single control board Rookie 1 7,138 13-04-2022, 11:37 AM
  q60 ar control panel markythesparky 0 1,731 13-11-2021, 06:21 PM
Last Post: markythesparky
  455d FAAC FUSE IN CONTROL PANEL wildfig 0 2,068 04-10-2021, 02:34 PM
Last Post: wildfig
  Genius Brain 17 Control Board - External Open/Close Signal rhennessysummit 1 5,195 02-05-2021, 09:00 PM
Last Post: soother
  Control Box for Gate Automation jimhon 0 7,016 19-06-2020, 10:27 AM
Last Post: jimhon