Thread Rating:
  • 137 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average
CL4000
Hi All,
I've got a Cl4000 and I can't seem to be able to de-code it? I'm following the instructions by pressing down the A and B buttons together, the red light comes on then goes off, I wait but nothing happens,,help!
(15-05-2017, 09:04 AM)Rixy Wrote: Hi All,
I've got a Cl4000 and I can't seem to be able to de-code it? I'm following the instructions by pressing down the A and B buttons together, the red light comes on then goes off, I wait but nothing happens,,help!

Hi Rixy,

Can you confirm what colour LED is on the remote?
(15-05-2017, 09:09 AM)Sav Wrote:
(15-05-2017, 09:04 AM)Rixy Wrote: Hi All,

Hi Rixy,

Can you confirm what colour LED is on the remote?

Hi Sav,
Thanks for responding. The LED is red.
Hello! Remote controls such as the CL4000 has a generic casing which is used by many remote control manufacturers. You will find most of these are not compatible with each other. If your remote control has a red LED, it would not be the CL4000 as the LED on this is blue. We would need to know the model number of the operator or receiver in order to specify which remote control you have. If you cannot find these details, a universal receiver may need to be fitted. You can find details on a cheap receiver in the link below.
http://www.easygates.co.uk/universal-receiver.asp

I hope this clears things up a bit! Big Grin

Ryan
EasyGates.co.uk

EG Direct - Trade only

Smart and Secure - Smart Home Shop

Smart Home Matters - Smart Home News

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Remotes that will clone with the CL4000 easygates 0 13,825 20-04-2010, 01:18 PM
Last Post: easygates