Thread Rating:
  • 236 Vote(s) - 2.87 Average
Re-wire help needed
    Hi All
Looking for some help!
In 2006 I had a single leaf automation system fitted by a company local to Goole
Recently following a fallout with a neighbour the system was ripped out and de-wired by said neighbour without notes for reinstatement. (Deliberate)
I have to relocate control boxes and run all new wiring (using cat5 4 pair)
My requests for help have been ignored by the original supplier/fitter so this is a bit of a last ditch attempt for some clarity as I am really struggling to find the correct info on the web.
The main system is an EB electronics s.r.l model CTR34 running a 12v single ram with 2 pairs of IRW 15 EGS photocell sensors. And a lock. I do have a wiring diagram for this but confused as to how other components link in together.
Externally is a Daitem single dwelling wireless intercom with keypad for pedestrian gate opening. The Daitem control box has wiring diagram for the six colour terminal link (although brown8 was not connected?) 15-16 bridged 17 and 18 not sure what to connect these to?
Internally there is an SRS keypad DC30?
There is an additional control box that I think is part of the Daitem system? Made by Coel (Italy) it has a 24v output with full set of 17 terminals ..... Confused!
I can supply photos by email if anyone can help me out
Thanks

More useful photo .....I hope

Attached Files Image(s)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to wire EASYKA keypad to CB224 control bigone001 2 14,605 08-05-2013, 03:03 PM
Last Post: bigone001