Thread Rating:
  • 184 Vote(s) - 2.61 Average
BFT VIRGO and door release integration
Exclamation 
Hi everyone,
I have a BFT Virgo gate opening system
With two easybka keypads (to get in and to get out) connected to input 23 and 24
These work fine.
I have just purchased an Aiphone JP series intercom (JP4MED)
It has electric door strike release contacts
But the gate does not have an electric lock and I'm struggling to understand what contacts would work for the door release button if I don't have an electric door lock.
I hope this is clear
Basically I just want to know if anyone has connected an intercom door release (no electric) to their BFT Virgo and which terminals were used
Thanks
Hello

I hope i dont get a bit to technical here, but what your require is a relay which the door release will activate, making a normally open contact and closed contact this will then wire into the same terminals as the EASYBKA

(03-03-2015, 08:13 AM)Jonomat Wrote: Hi everyone,
I have a BFT Virgo gate opening system
With two easybka keypads (to get in and to get out) connected to input 23 and 24
These work fine.
I have just purchased an Aiphone JP series intercom (JP4MED)
It has electric door strike release contacts
But the gate does not have an electric lock and I'm struggling to understand what contacts would work for the door release button if I don't have an electric door lock.
I hope this is clear
Basically I just want to know if anyone has connected an intercom door release (no electric) to their BFT Virgo and which terminals were used
Thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BFT E0S-C DOOR OPENER robjames 1 8,434 03-05-2017, 08:39 PM
Last Post: MrDiagnostics