Thread Rating:
  • 237 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Circuit board disabled CB124 - 7 flashes
The DNG is flashing 7 times indicating that the photocells have an issue and preventing the gates from working even though no photocells are fitted! The system has been working for 2 years with no problem, last weekend I tried to program in a 3rd remote, this seemed to stopped the other two remotes from working and the DNG started flashing 7 times.

I have tried resetting to factory settings by pressing P3 for ten seconds. I have tried reprogramming the other remotes. Turning the power on and off but nothing is working.

I can make the gates open and close by pressing 1,2,3 simultaneously and then P1 or P2 but once the yellow learn lights goes out after 20 seconds the DGN red lights starts flashing again 7 times.

Can anyone offer any advice? I have read in another thread that if no ohotocells are fitted you need to add a link into Photo1 and the Com, is this correct? If so, why has the system worked for 2 years!

I am tearing my hair out as nothing seems to be fixing this!
(11-01-2015, 05:59 PM)Tussun Wrote: Hi there I have the same Issue I accidentally put it into this mode when trying to add a new remote and cant get it out of this mode, i have 8 flashes which refers you back to the 7 answer, i do have photo cells however but all was working well before i put it in programming mode.

Did you manage to solve this and if so how.

Thanks

Chris

The DNG is flashing 7 times indicating that the photocells have an issue and preventing the gates from working even though no photocells are fitted! The system has been working for 2 years with no problem, last weekend I tried to program in a 3rd remote, this seemed to stopped the other two remotes from working and the DNG started flashing 7 times.

I have tried resetting to factory settings by pressing P3 for ten seconds. I have tried reprogramming the other remotes. Turning the power on and off but nothing is working.

I can make the gates open and close by pressing 1,2,3 simultaneously and then P1 or P2 but once the yellow learn lights goes out after 20 seconds the DGN red lights starts flashing again 7 times.

Can anyone offer any advice? I have read in another thread that if no ohotocells are fitted you need to add a link into Photo1 and the Com, is this correct? If so, why has the system worked for 2 years!

I have the same issue - did you manage to get is solved - i am about to order a new board which seems a bit of an extreme solution!

Cheers

(04-04-2016, 11:28 AM)totaledbiff Wrote:
(11-01-2015, 05:59 PM)Tussun Wrote: Hi there I have the same Issue I accidentally put it into this mode when trying to add a new remote and cant get it out of this mode, i have 8 flashes which refers you back to the 7 answer, i do have photo cells however but all was working well before i put it in programming mode.

Did you manage to solve this and if so how.

Thanks

Chris

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fried control board nickfr 3 282 22-03-2024, 12:53 PM
Last Post: JoeF
  BFT key pad not communication with digital board niall.paul@yahoo.co.uk 1 332 14-02-2024, 12:21 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Faac 452 pcb board benner91 2 1,576 09-02-2024, 06:13 PM
Last Post: benner91
  TC fault code on Q60ar control board Skydive1710 3 3,294 20-11-2023, 03:12 PM
Last Post: NormanY
  Replacement Q60A board? ndyhzlwd 1 1,851 10-02-2023, 03:19 PM
Last Post: SamA
  Nice Robus RB100 - Control Board Buttons Not Working sl991 5 4,051 02-12-2022, 02:51 PM
  Beninca bob motor wiring to board Ranch2 6 4,055 18-11-2022, 09:59 AM
Last Post: SamA
  CAM ZA3 Single control board Rookie 1 7,138 13-04-2022, 11:37 AM
  Genius Brain 17 Control Board - External Open/Close Signal rhennessysummit 1 5,195 02-05-2021, 09:00 PM
Last Post: soother
  LIGHT FLASHES will not stop Pablo 1 3,593 31-01-2021, 04:20 PM
Last Post: Pablo