Thread Rating:
  • 321 Vote(s) - 2.72 Average
Wiring control panel apritech mach2 230v
Hi,
Thanks very much for the info, it's a great help.

The wires on on motors are Black, Brown, Grey and earth wire(Green/Yellow) and there's a capacitor aswell.

Dieffematic said that Black and brown wires are motor phases and grey is neutral, this is all they would tell me! But didn't say what connector number they go to!

Also, I want to connect a keypad/Intercom and handset in house to this, would you know which connectors are used for this?

What would you rcommend for a decent voice intercom/keypad.

Thanks Again.

(29-10-2014, 11:24 AM)Sav Wrote: Hi Brian

On the Apitech Mac2 Panel, there is not a designated earth point on the panel, so in which case you do not earth the motors back to the board itself, what you will need to do is earth the motors back to your best means of earth, ie: you may have an isolation point for your mains before it enters the panel, in which case there should be an earth in there, if your mains into the panel has an earth, you can create a junction in the panel in which you can isolate your mains earth and your motor earths, giving you earthing through out, if your require wiring diagrams for any other part i have given a link to the manual below,

Mains In is not polarity sensitive so in can be any way around but usually its
1 = +
2 = -

What colors are provided on your motor cables in which case i can tell you where to wire them in,

http://www.dieffematic.com/documenti/MACH2230multi.pdf

I hope this helps you!

(28-10-2014, 10:51 PM)brian Wrote: Hi,

I purchased this swing gate kit and need help in wiring the panel, there is a manual on ebay, but doesn't show what colour wires go to which connector number on the panel.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KIT-GATE-GATES...TM:GB:1123

I just need to know the following.
Where is Earth connection on panel?
What connector number on panel do I connect 230v input, red/live to?
What connector number on panel do I connect 230v input, Blue/Neutral to?

I have being onto supplier, but hard to get through to them in english, as there italian??

So, I hope someone can help?

Thanks in advance.

(29-10-2014, 09:27 AM)thm Wrote: Great help,
Thanks very much, see my other comments!

Brian.

Brian,

I am not familiar with this particular control panel but the following are more or less generic instructions.

Neutral should be connected to the contact that also connects to contacts 3, 8 and 11 (sometimes it is easy to find out just by looking the copper paths on the back side of the control board - failing that, use the continuity check function of a multimeter).

Keep in mind that the control board will work regardless of the way you connect phase and neutral on contacts 1 & 2. However, for safety reasons (control board relays should control the phase, in the same way switches are wired to control the phase, so that, when not activated, danger of electric shock is minimized) proper connection is important. You are absolutely right in wanting to sort this out.

The manual suggests that this particular control board is not connected to ground. That means you only have to connect ground straight to the grounding wire(s) of the operator(s).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wiring control panel apritech mach2 230v - by brian - 29-10-2014, 07:04 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello Looking for gate control help everettc4 1 6,485 05-02-2021, 01:12 PM
Last Post: JamieF
  Wiring a maglock Solvika 0 6,300 09-03-2016, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Solvika
  Q80A Control Box Paj 0 7,117 03-09-2015, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Paj
Wink Geniss Gates with Genius BRAIN 03 Control Board 4LPS 3 17,590 10-08-2015, 09:31 PM
Last Post: 4LPS