Thread Rating:
  • 200 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
ASO S/E cont & Sens Able loop cont with E124
Hi, I am trying to wire a 2 channel ASO - slk safety edge controller in series with a Sens Able loop controller, I am using a Faac E124 control board. I want the loop to act as a safety loop.
Can anyone provide a diagram for this situation please?
I have attached a drawing but not sure where I have gone wrong..

Many Thanks

GSXR_Kev

Attached Files
.pdf   Safety loop_SL001-Layout1.pdf (Size: 52.1 KB / Downloads: 774)
I have had a look at your drawing and can confirm that this wiring method should be correct. The only thing I would recommend to do is do continuity checks on the relay outputs and make sure they are not being triggered by anything. The outputs are all NC contacts so should read a circuit across from contact 8 to contact 4 on the SK32-24 (With all necessary links in). And also across terminals 10 and 6 on the loop relay. If you test across these contacts and the wiring in between you should be able to locate the problem!
Kindest Regards,
Dave

(04-04-2014, 05:20 PM)GSXR_Kev Wrote: Hi, I am trying to wire a 2 channel ASO - slk safety edge controller in series with a Sens Able loop controller, I am using a Faac E124 control board. I want the loop to act as a safety loop.

Many Thanks

GSXR_Kev
(04-04-2014, 05:20 PM)GSXR_Kev Wrote: Hi, I am trying to wire a 2 channel ASO - slk safety edge controller in series with a Sens Able loop controller, I am using a Faac E124 control board. I want the loop to act as a safety loop.

Many Thanks

GSXR_Kev

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ASO s/e contr and Sens able loop cont GSXR_Kev 1 8,515 07-04-2014, 11:47 AM
Last Post: thm