Thread Rating:
  • 246 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average
programme homelink
I am unable to get homelink to work from my car with BFT Rigel 5 controller. I think I need to go into the menu but do not want to delete any info already stored. I have an entrance gate and two garage roller doors which work on hand held BFT four button remotes. Can anyone advise me please before I pull the rest of my hair out Smile
(08-01-2014, 09:57 PM)tim.fogarty Wrote: I am unable to get homelink to work from my car with BFT Rigel 5 controller. I think I need to go into the menu but do not want to delete any info already stored. I have an entrance gate and two garage roller doors which work on hand held BFT four button remotes. Can anyone advise me please before I pull the rest of my hair out Smile

i dont believe that rigel 5 have homelink built into them so this would not work unfortunatley,
(09-01-2014, 03:02 PM)Sav Wrote:
(08-01-2014, 09:57 PM)tim.fogarty Wrote: I am unable to get homelink to work from my car with BFT Rigel 5 controller. I think I need to go into the menu but do not want to delete any info already stored. I have an entrance gate and two garage roller doors which work on hand held BFT four button remotes. Can anyone advise me please before I pull the rest of my hair out Smile

i dont believe that rigel 5 have homelink built into them so this would not work unfortunatley,

I can now see why I spent so much time trying to get it to work. Thanks for your help it looks as if its back to using the hand held remotes.
(09-01-2014, 06:39 PM)tim.fogarty Wrote:

I can now see why I spent so much time trying to get it to work. Thanks for your help it looks as if its back to using the hand held remotes.

you might be able to change the panel for one with homelink built in but, it all depends how much you want homelink, sorry we couldnt be of anymore help.
(10-01-2014, 10:10 AM)Sav Wrote:
(09-01-2014, 06:39 PM)tim.fogarty Wrote:

you might be able to change the panel for one with homelink built in but, it all depends how much you want homelink, sorry we couldnt be of anymore help.

I will look into cost of changing the panel as I like the idea of being able to pull up at my gate without searching for my keys and remote. I will let you know the outcome.