Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Chamberlain ML700 and 940EV
I'm trying to get a 940EV to link to an older Chamberlain 700 without success.
I have followed the following instructions using 3 times as the enter to select the red learn button but it won't activate. I have already paired a Chamberlain ML700EVGB to the 940EV no problem so I know the 940EV is working. Can anyone suggest another way of getting them to pair?

Set Keyless PIN: Program a Keypad PIN Using Your Garage Door Opener:
  1. Be sure to clear the garage door area of any obstructions.

2. Locate the LEARN button on the garage door opener. See How To Find The LEARN Button.

3. Press and hold the " * " and " # " buttons on the keypad until the lights on the keypad stop blinking.

4. Enter a 4-digit personal identification number (PIN) of your choice, then press the " # " button.

5. Press and release the ENTER button on the keypad the number of times that corresponds with your garage door opener type:
    Number of Presses
    Garage Door Opener Type
    315 and 390 MHz Security+ 2.0 (Yellow LEARN Button)
    315 MHz Security+ (Purple LEARN Button)
    390 MHz Security+ (Red/Orange LEARN Button)
    390 MHz Billion Code (Green LEARN Button)

6. Press and release the " 0 " button.

7. Press and release the LEARN button on the garage door opener. The LEARN LED will light. Within 30 seconds.

8. Enter your 4-digit PIN, then press and release the ENTER button until the garage door opener lights flash or two clicks are heard. The PIN programming is complete.

9. To test, enter your PIN, then press the ENTER button. The garage door opener will activate.
Hi,

This is due to your opener not being part of chamberlains evolution range.

this is why this will not work for yourself.

Please see attached for compatible keypad.

https://www.easygates.co.uk/product_info...ductID=228
EasyGates.co.uk - EasyGates Ltd

EasyGates Direct - Trade only accounts.

Smart and Secure Center - Smart Home Products