Thread Rating:
  • 277 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
bft c-ma
hi,
im hoping someone can help me with a problem im getting with the bft libra cma 24v panel, the problem has occured on two installations that i have done, both panels controlling two underground eli 24v motors.
the problem is that ANP keeps flashing up on the panel when the gates get almost fully open or closed, this tells me that its a torque problem, however it happens even when the torque is turned fully up, their is no tight spots on the gate swing, no wind, and the gates only weigh about 180kg, if i reset the system it may work fine for a few hours then happens again.
bft technical cant help me !, if anyone else has this problem or knows the cure i would be very gratefull to hear from you.
Guest Wrote:hi,
im hoping someone can help me with a problem im getting with the bft libra cma 24v panel, the problem has occured on two installations that i have done, both panels controlling two underground eli 24v motors.
the problem is that ANP keeps flashing up on the panel when the gates get almost fully open or closed, this tells me that its a torque problem, however it happens even when the torque is turned fully up, their is no tight spots on the gate swing, no wind, and the gates only weigh about 180kg, if i reset the system it may work fine for a few hours then happens again.
bft technical cant help me !, if anyone else has this problem or knows the cure i would be very gratefull to hear from you.

Hi, Im sorry to say that i am unfamilier with the LIBRA control board so i will not be able to diagnose your problem, however, i have attached the instructions for the LIBRA panel if you havent got them.

Attached Files
.pdf   LIBRA.pdf (Size: 1.11 MB / Downloads: 1,371)
Gate Automation and Access Control from EasyGates Retail Store

EasyGates Trade Store for Trade only

Smart Home Tech from The Smart and Secure Centre

Smart Home News from Smart Home Matters