Thread Rating:
  • 364 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
BFT opening problem
Hi. Wandering if anyone could help please. My gates are controlled by BFT Aries P control panel which was replaced last year, unfortunately the engineer has moved out of the area and am unable to contact. For some reason the gates will close when remote operated but not open, I have to unlock using the key and open manually. When I lock them and activate the remote the gates will close!!! could anyone point me in the write direction please. Many thanks in anticipation. Steve
This is probably due to the open photocells being obstructed, or a loose wire on the open cells on your control panel.
Guest Wrote:Hi. Wandering if anyone could help please. My gates are controlled by BFT Aries P control panel which was replaced last year, unfortunately the engineer has moved out of the area and am unable to contact. For some reason the gates will close when remote operated but not open, I have to unlock using the key and open manually. When I lock them and activate the remote the gates will close!!! could anyone point me in the write direction please. Many thanks in anticipation. Steve

appreciate it, Ill have a look, many thanks. Steve
fair1535 Wrote:
Guest Wrote:Hi. Wandering if anyone could help please. My gates are controlled by BFT Aries P control panel which was replaced last year, unfortunately the engineer has moved out of the area and am unable to contact. For some reason the gates will close when remote operated but not open, I have to unlock using the key and open manually. When I lock them and activate the remote the gates will close!!! could anyone point me in the write direction please. Many thanks in anticipation. Steve

appreciate it, Ill have a look, many thanks. Steve
Doesnt appear to be anything obstructing photocell and wiring appears secure. There is plenty of clicking from panel when closing but only one click when activating to open.
Further to the above, anyone know of an honest bft engineer in the Sheffield , Rotherham areas I could contact to arrange a visit. Many thanks. Steve
Hi, have you got the solution for this problem?
I have exactly the same problem with BFT RIGEL panel!!
can you give me some hints?
thanks, Leo
PROBLEM SOLVED!!!

was the bottom right relay, i bought a new one ( 12V DC, M type 2 poles, 10A monostable) and replace it.
now is working perfect!!!
Hi help enquired please. I have a Rigel 5 controller, when i press ped / leaf 1 button on remotes etc, both leafs open. Is this likely to be a panel fault or a wiring fault. Any suggestions welcome. thank you
(27-07-2023, 10:02 AM)Michael22 Wrote: Hi help enquired please. I have a Rigel 5 controller, when i press ped / leaf 1 button on remotes etc, both leafs open. Is this likely to be a panel fault or a wiring fault. Any suggestions welcome. thank you

Hi,

Thanks for the message.

This may be down to the incorrect logic settings applied to the appliance connected to the control board. when the button is pressed what is shown on the display, is it Ped or Start?

Joe
EasyGates.co.uk - EasyGates Ltd

EasyGates Direct - Trade only accounts.

Smart and Secure Center - Smart Home Products

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bft gate problem djkokalis 1 1,255 14-02-2024, 12:39 PM
Last Post: JoeF
  BFT Sliding Gate randomly opening and closing AdrianMate 1 933 14-02-2024, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Michael
  BFT SubR not opening/closing sometimes Jimmyboy4 3 2,988 09-01-2023, 10:29 AM
Last Post: SamA
  PHOBOS N Manual Overide Problem Dazrob 3 2,457 06-12-2022, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Dazrob
  BFT Lux 2B FC Motor not opening all the way to stopper jc.34@outlook.com 8 8,507 19-08-2022, 09:30 AM
  bft hydraulic gate problem richh 4 22,340 23-12-2019, 04:36 PM
Last Post: RyanB
  Strange opening problem Baz1981 4 81,806 15-07-2019, 08:39 AM
Last Post: SamA
Question Bft Rigel 5 Gates - Sticking when opening dannys1 3 57,823 23-04-2019, 10:11 AM
  BFT Rigel 4 receiver signal problem drmrking 1 10,285 10-09-2018, 05:34 PM
Last Post: drmrking
  BFT A 40 not opening tojo 0 6,021 06-12-2017, 11:29 PM
Last Post: tojo