Thread Rating:
  • 482 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average
program a new key pad
I purchased a new nice Flor-s key pad I have looked on all kinds of pages trying to find out how to program it in. I have had some info when I bought the fob but the info does not tally. M,y gate motor has three buttons open.close.stop/set there is a partly hidden gray button below these can anyone help me to set this new fob
(14-09-2009, 02:11 PM)peter mellor Wrote: I purchased a new nice Flor-s key pad I have looked on all kinds of pages trying to find out how to program it in. I have had some info when I bought the fob but the info does not tally. M,y gate motor has three buttons open.close.stop/set there is a partly hidden gray button below these can anyone help me to set this new fob

Hi, if possible could you post an image of your control board? You may find there is a Nice plug in reciever on the board with a button on it, if so you need to press the button on the reciever and then press the button on your remote to program.

If you are still having problems, post an image of the control box and i should be able to help more.
Gate Automation and Access Control from EasyGates Retail Store

EasyGates Trade Store for Trade only

Smart Home Tech from The Smart and Secure Centre

Smart Home News from Smart Home Matters

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NIce Aria 400 unable to program gate open/close Telboy 2 11,264 13-01-2020, 03:33 PM
Last Post: Telboy