Thread Rating:
  • 162 Vote(s) - 2.98 Average
Problem with wg20
E: Problem with wg20
Thanks for your response PAJ,
I have made all the tests you said.fuses,etc.
i dont have an lcd display,only 6 leds as the unit of the manual you sent me.i dont have the transmitters yet.previous owners lost them.I will buy new ones in the next days.Although without transmitters the door should complete the leaves test.right?????
my ecs led flash 1 blink/sec always

the important thing is that from the mid travel the left door is closing ,then the other,but even though i hear the command that the unit send to open the door,it suddenly stops after one second,then the unit tries to open the other leaf and again stops after one second.
One of the next days i am gonna send you photo or video.i make a wish that the circuit of the main board isnt damaged

(30-04-2017, 09:51 AM)MrDiagnostics Wrote: Hi Thanos,

On your control panel, do you have an LCD display? Or is the small LED lights. Check to see if there is any warning codes displayed, or if the LED lights flash "x" amount of times.

I'm assuming you have done all the basic checks such as checking supply voltages, fuses, batteries, open/closed gates manually, check for any obstructions on the floor or even bushes or plants in front of any photocells. Physically check ALL connections to ensure nothing is broken or loose.

The LED 1 blink/1 sec, indicates everything is ok, however a LED 1 SLOW blink might indicated wrong command input, this might be the transmitter has not been recognised. I would suggest putting new batteries in the transmitter, and reprogramming it to the control panel.

Does the LED on the Transmitter light up?
Does the ECsBus LED make 2 long flashes when you press the transmitter?

Here is the manual, its worth a read as it will tell you how to delete and add a transmitter.
http://manuals.easygates.co.uk/PDF/misc/...-Rev01.pdf

Upload images of the gate and control panel if you can.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks
PAJ

(29-04-2017, 05:47 PM)Thanos3d Wrote: Hello.i just bought a new house that had installed this gate opener.due to the fact that house was abandoned ,when i pressed the transmiters ,the doors did nothing.i visited the central box and i reset it an try to make the leaves recognition.i left the doors middle-opened and i pressed the P3 button as the door ,first the one and then the second closed...two or three seconds later i heard the click from the rele and waited to open but it stopped.so my P3 lights is slowly flashing ,as the total recognition close- open- close never happened.i did this procedure over 20 times and my door only close but refuse to reopen.my ecds bus led is always flashes 1 blink/sec.
I appreciate your advices cause i cant afford to buy a new one.

Messages In This Thread
Problem with wg20 - by Thanos3d - 29-04-2017, 05:47 PM
RE: Problem with wg20 - by MrDiagnostics - 30-04-2017, 09:51 AM
RE: Problem with wg20 - by Thanos3d - 01-05-2017, 11:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mhouse WG20 Alex74 1 5,725 04-02-2022, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Michael
  WG20 Factory Reset ? tsmyth@iinet.net.au 1 4,329 28-09-2021, 11:01 AM
Last Post: JamieF
  Problem opening mousetarget 1 8,383 20-01-2020, 11:34 PM
Last Post: mousetarget