Thread Rating:
  • 441 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average
EasyKA Keypad - How To Latch (Keep Gates Open)
Question 
I have just purchased a Easyka keypad and would like to configure it so that the gates (which are set to auto-close) can be held open when required. There appears to be two options but I am not completely sure about how they function and if this would work. The first is by using the bypass mode set in fail safe. In bypass mode does the strike relay latch in a closed position? The other method is to use the Aux relay N/O contacts with the aux mode set to 2100 i.e. mode 1 toggled and then add a Master user slot and assign it to the aux relay. Would both of these options work?
Regards, Malcolm

p.s. Just to say, this keypad is real quality, solid and very versatile. – highly recommended.
p.p.s, would be great if you could also sell the BDL-40 bell unit that works with it.

Messages In This Thread
EasyKA Keypad - How To Latch (Keep Gates Open) - by Malcolm - 31-10-2008, 04:56 PM
RE: EasyKA Keypad - How To Latch (Keep Gates Open) - by adambrown81 - 13-11-2009, 06:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New keypad cully 0 6,623 27-06-2020, 08:31 PM
Last Post: cully
  How to change open code for EasyBKA - Help Video easygates 0 13,856 20-04-2010, 11:39 AM
Last Post: easygates