Thread Rating:
  • 247 Vote(s) - 2.79 Average
green stop light flashing
Hi there
My Cb11 control board is flashing the green stop light so I cant get it to reset whenever i put the jumper in place etc. What can I do to get it to work. They gates worked fine for a while but i got new photcells and when i fitted them and reset as per instructions the green light just flashes and all stops working. Thanks for the help
Guest Wrote:Hi there
My Cb11 control board is flashing the green stop light so I cant get it to reset whenever i put the jumper in place etc. What can I do to get it to work. They gates worked fine for a while but i got new photcells and when i fitted them and reset as per instructions the green light just flashes and all stops working. Thanks for the help

Make sure you have a link inbetween pins 19 and 20 labelled 'stop' and 'com'

The stop light should either be on or off, it should never flash. Make sure the link is tight and not lose.

Regards
Gate Automation and Access Control from EasyGates Retail Store

EasyGates Trade Store for Trade only

Smart Home Tech from The Smart and Secure Centre

Smart Home News from Smart Home Matters
Sorry to annoy you again but the light still flashes. the wire is not loose and everything else seems ok. All the photcell lights flash red also but I take it nothing will function until the green light stops flashing.
Is there a cause of the green light to flash and would the manufacturers have any idea
Thanks
tef Wrote:Sorry to annoy you again but the light still flashes. the wire is not loose and everything else seems ok. All the photcell lights flash red also but I take it nothing will function until the green light stops flashing.
Is there a cause of the green light to flash and would the manufacturers have any idea
Thanks

Try contacting liftmaster on this as i have never come across this problem before.
Gate Automation and Access Control from EasyGates Retail Store

EasyGates Trade Store for Trade only

Smart Home Tech from The Smart and Secure Centre

Smart Home News from Smart Home Matters

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Loose gate stop but what wrench to use? bomitie 2 10,144 02-04-2020, 12:06 PM
Last Post: bomitie
  Liftmaster SCS300K - stop/go mtuk100 1 12,793 18-04-2017, 09:31 AM
Last Post: Automatic-TC
  LYN300 Diagnostic light flashing 6 times jeff 3 16,072 02-12-2011, 12:24 PM
Last Post: Mark
  edge light tef 1 10,429 12-01-2010, 03:37 PM
Last Post: easygates
  Which lock to use to stop gate moving in the wind marknjo 1 15,260 09-01-2009, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Mark
  LYN400 flashing light, max watts? andy brookes 2 13,009 13-08-2008, 07:04 PM
Last Post: andy brookes