Thread Rating:
  • 143 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
moovo XW432 keeps powering down
Hi ,
Can anyone advise me what to do - I've recently installed the Volvo XW432 PE automation system - followed the installation manual religiously.
All working fine ,but every now and then the system goes into shutdown and I don't know why.
I have turn the power completely off and on again then it works fine again

Would appreciate some advise on this
(12-10-2017, 09:55 PM)Paul Wrote: Hi ,
Can anyone advise me what to do - I've recently installed the Volvo XW432 PE automation system - followed the installation manual religiously.
All working fine ,but every now and then the system goes into shutdown and I don't know why.

hi
did you instal flashing lamp as well ?
how many times this gate is opened per day ?
Best Regards 
Tom 
Automatic-TC
(13-10-2017, 07:26 AM)Automatic-TC Wrote:
(12-10-2017, 09:55 PM)Paul Wrote: Hi ,

hi
did you instal flashing lamp as well ?
how many times this gate is opened per day ?

Yes I have fitted the lamp .
We can leave the gates over night and sometimes they open and sometimes they won't.
The lamp don't indicate any faults - so we turn power off then on and they work fine for a while
Thanks for your help
Such faults are the worst, it may be some slack on the control panel connector or in bluebus connections
Best Regards 
Tom 
Automatic-TC
(13-10-2017, 11:12 PM)Automatic-TC Wrote: Such faults are the worst, it may be some slack on the control panel connector or in bluebus connections

So what can I do to correct it ?
hi

open all of the devices and check conections , test photocells if lined up and finally program control board once again
Best Regards 
Tom 
Automatic-TC
(14-10-2017, 08:49 AM)Automatic-TC Wrote: hi

open all of the devices and check conections , test photocells if lined up and finally program control board once again

I have rewired all the photocells and keypads to suit the diagram shown in the manual exactly the same - programmed the kit from start several times - what I don't get is that it all works fine then occasionly it just shuts down - this morning they open and closed fine -i drove out then they tried shutting - then trapped the leaf together as they closed wrong
its looks like some problem with mainboard
do you have there any extra signal wire from home to use as push button for opening ?
Best Regards 
Tom 
Automatic-TC

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Moovo xw4 won't move the gates Jthorne 1 11,033 13-07-2015, 07:18 AM
Last Post: Jthorne
  moovo Xw 4-5 key fob Range Brittany 1 9,521 04-03-2015, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Sav
  moovo XW432Pe add ons?? akgmb 1 10,647 29-01-2014, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Sav
  Bracket mounting for moovo XW432Pe Suprabandit 7 30,239 17-01-2014, 12:44 PM