Thread Rating:
  • 181 Vote(s) - 2.85 Average
Calypso V2 Self Installation
Hello, I wonder if anyone could help. I purchased a pair of Calypso V2 gate openers from a seller on eBay but he is not responding to my query. I thought you may be able to advise.

I have had the gate arms fitted and they are working but they do not always stop in the same position - they gradually drift outwards. They did not come with any kind of stopper. I noticed in the manual that it says "Your gate shall be equipped with central ? and side ? stops, which are fundamental for the good system operation". I do not have a central stopper for the gates to rest onto.

Does anyone know if I need an extra bit of kit, where I might get it or if not what I should do to resolve the issue? Any advice gratefully received.
hi
the stoppers are realy important without them you could destroy engine gears.

advice yes why not but before i need to see your gate pictures

regards
Best RegardsĀ 
TomĀ 
Automatic-TC
Hi Lee,

Stops do not usually come supplied with gate Kits. These are usually purchased separately, as all gates come in different sizes heights etc. I would definitely advise sending some photos to info@easygates.co.uk, we can then recommend what bolt down gate stops you will require.

Hope this helps.

(20-01-2017, 04:56 PM)leedoncaster Wrote: Hello, I wonder if anyone could help. I purchased a pair of Calypso V2 gate openers from a seller on eBay but he is not responding to my query. I thought you may be able to advise.

I have had the gate arms fitted and they are working but they do not always stop in the same position - they gradually drift outwards. They did not come with any kind of stopper. I noticed in the manual that it says "Your gate shall be equipped with central ? and side ? stops, which are fundamental for the good system operation". I do not have a central stopper for the gates to rest onto.

Does anyone know if I need an extra bit of kit, where I might get it or if not what I should do to resolve the issue? Any advice gratefully received.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New-build installation planned. Terrified I get it wrong! Ian Evans 1 3,891 01-08-2022, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Mr L
  Gate Installation help GrimEire 3 17,537 05-11-2017, 08:51 AM
Last Post: Automatic-TC
  Installation corky3377 5 19,145 23-08-2017, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Sheffield1
  Add GSM Switch to existing installation? craigside 0 5,466 02-03-2016, 09:25 PM
Last Post: craigside
  ASO plug and sense installation help automatedgates 1 9,608 27-11-2014, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Sav
  Proteco installation in Torquay, Devon James 2 11,898 06-09-2014, 08:59 PM
Last Post: James