Electric Gates, Garage Door, Access Control, Smart Home & Security Forums
Gate Installation help - Printable Version

+- Electric Gates, Garage Door, Access Control, Smart Home & Security Forums (https://www.gateguide.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Gate Automation and Installation Help (https://www.gateguide.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Automatic Gates - Help and Support (https://www.gateguide.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Gate Installation help (/showthread.php?tid=5493)

Gate Installation help - GrimEire - 03-11-2017

Hey,

It my first post thanks for letting me join.

Im currently changing the entrance to my house and i would like to put in the cabling and underground boxes for an electric gate installation.

my gate opening is 3.6m and im considering an underground swing system with 2 leafs but, i have a couple of question i hope i could get some advice one.

Questions
Are the LEB systems or any other systems i see on fleabay any good and if not where and what would be recommended?
Can these underground systems/gate be place back of the gate pillar while looking at the entrance of the house from the road or can they only be fitted on the side of the pillar?

any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

RE: Gate Installation help - Automatic-TC - 04-11-2017

(03-11-2017, 09:34 PM)GrimEire Wrote: Hey,

It my first post thanks for letting me join.

Im currently changing the entrance to my house and i would like to put in the cabling and underground boxes for an electric gate installation.

my gate opening is 3.6m and im considering an underground swing system with 2 leafs but, i have a couple of question i hope i could get some advice one.

Questions
Are the LEB systems or any other systems i see on fleabay any good and if not where and what would be recommended?
Can these underground systems/gate be place back of the gate pillar while looking at the entrance of the house from the road or can they only be fitted on the side of the pillar?

any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

hi

what the fleabay is ?
i recommend to buy motor set with warranty and with access to service support if need it.

on the leb website you have manuals with installation scheme.
regards

RE: Gate Installation help - GrimEire - 04-11-2017

(04-11-2017, 01:32 PM)Automatic-TC Wrote: hi

what the fleabay is ?
i recommend to buy motor set with warranty and with access to service support if need it.

regards

fleabay = ebay.

so you would recommend LEB systems.

here is the one im thinking of getting but i am unsure if i can mount this at the back of the pillar.

RE: Gate Installation help - Automatic-TC - 05-11-2017

(04-11-2017, 10:47 PM)GrimEire Wrote:
(04-11-2017, 01:32 PM)Automatic-TC Wrote: hi

what the fleabay is ?

regards

fleabay = ebay.

so you would recommend LEB systems.

here is the one im thinking of getting but i am unsure if i can mount this at the back of the pillar.

if you will keep 24 months warranty after installation yourself, why not .
as i said before warranty , service and access to spare parts if need it